• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav colour

Rhetorical

Define 'Normal'.
    Years
    My favourite colours are black and blue.
    Used to be red, but it doesn't seem as pretty to me as it used to.. O_o

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
    My favorite color is Blue, and it has always been,and i hop it always will be. Blue just seems so tranquil, so peaceful, like the calm before a storm, or when your in the 'eye' of a storm, and your content for a moment until you get ripped to pieces by the 200mph winds. Blue FTW!

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    My favorite color is pink and purple Because they are really bright colours.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    PINK~! I lovelovelovelove pink desu~ it's so girlish and pwetty desu. But I also like pastel colors desu, they are too, pretty desu~~

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I like, in particular order: teal, green, blue, silver, white, red, and khaki. x3 Yesh, khaki is an awesome color.

If we go with Crayola crayon colors, then the state crayon collection had some nice colors. Especially North Carolina. Pure lurve for that color. And my state color was grand as well. Fit it well.

DeM0nFiRe

Running for Supreme Ruler :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    My Favorite color would have to be black. Black just feels better you know? I can just... move easier in a darker environment. I dont mean like lights off black I mean like Black Sabbath black or something like that. Most of my best creativity comes from a black state of mind, not depressed... just black.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    My favorite color used to be green, because my birthday is on St. Packtrics day (can't even spell it!) but now my favorite colors are silver and a certain type of light blue.

Back