• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Fav D/p Pokemon Cutie

which is the cutest?

• budew

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • pachirisu

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • buneary

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • shinx

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • other [explain]

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    This is where you post your favorite diamond and pearl cutie!!

Pachirisu gets my vote!!

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    I voted Budew ... But forgot about Froslass!! I would've voted Other for her!!!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Chingling! He is such a cutie. :]

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • I voted Other. IMO, the cute pokemon are meant for contests, not battling. I think that Umbreon is the kawaii-est. Especially those uber shiny Umbreons! ^__^;

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
  • Drifloon and Drifblim are, by far, the most adorable Pokemon is the 4th Generation. I mean, just look at those circular bodies and yellow "X" mouths!

And the colors...they remind me of the song "321 Stars", which is one of my favorites. The Shining version is rather ugly, but it matches the song better.

XD

I'm such a loser...

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • Treeck-*shot*

Drifbloon is pretty cute to me, it's defentaly (sp?) the cutest ghost pokemon there is!
    But Shinx takes my vote. It, and It's evolutions are awesome.
    They're my favorite D/P pokemon.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • i think Riolu should win this "Battle for America's next cutest pokemon"!I love rare pokemon who can kick butt!my sister bought into the puppy dog cuteness.

Back