• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~fav Gum Brand~*!*~

~*!*~THE GUM~*!*~

• ~*!*~ORBIT~*!*~

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • ~*!*~BIG RED~*!*~

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • ~*!*~DOUBLEMINT~*!*~

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • ~*!*~SPEARMINT~*!*~

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ~*!*~JUICYFRUIT~*!*~

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • ~*!*~OTHER~*!*~

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • ~*!*~NONE~*!*~

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Wow, I've only heard of Big Red and Juicy fruit.

So I have to say other, cause for me, it's any type of gum of which I can shove the whole packet in my mouth and blow bubbles for at least 2-3 hours (as long as it retains it's taste).

And then wake up the next morning with sores all over my mouth.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    My favorite is Juicy Fruit <3
    Occasionally I'd buy the brand that has the syruppy stuff inside of it,I forgot the name xD But that one's good too~ :33

Oh,and I also like Bazooka 8DDD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    I'd have to go with "Juicy Fruit". I like the sweet taste, and all of the flavours they have for the brand. Also, I guess I'd like any kind of gum brand that has a cool minty flavour.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Chiklets pwn your soul. They are the best brand of gum that ever existed! The itty bitty teeny weany ones that look like confetti squares and come in all those colours that stain your hand. They are called Chiklets...right? Well, that kind.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Gum....I haven't had gum in years. I always liked Big Red, but seeing as it's been three years or more since I've actually had any gum....

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Chiklets pwn your soul. They are the best brand of gum that ever existed! The itty bitty teeny weany ones that look like confetti squares and come in all those colours that stain your hand. They are called Chiklets...right? Well, that kind.
    OMG Chicklets!

I used to always have them - in fact, I could probably get some at the moment if I really wanted too.

CoolLatios

um no
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2014
    Juicy Fruit is like a drug, you take one piece, then another, then another, then you can't stop!

It does that with me, at least... =P

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Orbits.

I just been getting into for a while. I started on it when I began to go and attend these interviews for these scholarships because they make my breath smell good.

Juicy Fruit was something I use to chew.

Still I don't like gum.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    My favorite brand is Extra, but my favorite flavor is Bubblegum (pink)

Years
    I like Doublemint; it's the best minty gum. *didn't like Winterfresh much*
    I used to buy it all the time. Then, I kept feeling kind of sick when I'd chew a ton of peices in one day, so I stopped buying gum. ^^;;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well I like Big Red (any cinnimon flavor works with me). Also I love winter fresh because it is fun and minty, but not too minty to the point that it taste's disgusting XD.

Back