• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav Naruto opening/ending

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    Which Naruto opening and ending do you like the best? So far, I've seen 4 openings and 5 endings (yup I'm slowly prgressing with watching the show^^;;). My fav opening is the second one and my fav ending is the first one.

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
    Years
    'Go! Fighting Dreamers!' is my favorite theme song and I can't think of my favorite ending. xD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I like "Re:member" which is the 8th opening song, I think. Oh yeah, and I like Shippuuden's opening, "Hero's Come Back!!" and ending, "Nagareboshi ~Shooting Star~"

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Favourite opening - Kanashimi wo Yasashi sani

Favourite ending - Nakushita Kotoba

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2007
    definitely gotta love the opening "Fighting Dreamers" (Number 4) and the 9th Ending (Whose name I don't know)

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    My favourite opening at the moment is "Hero's Come Back!!", I've never been really fond of the other Naruto openings until I heard that one.

I don't really have a favourite ending. XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I really love "Go Fighting Dreamers", but I also like the Naruto Shippuden opening. =3 For some odd reason, the Shippuden them sounds like another song I heared though. XD

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Mine would have to be opening 7 (Discord/Namikaze Satellite) it just catchy in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2008
    Favorite Opening has gotta be a toss up between "Haruka Kanata", "Kanashim wo Yasashi sani", and "GO!". Favorite Ending is either "Ryuusei" or "Ima Made Nandamo". Probably the later, but I really do like Ryuusei too. ^^

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
    My favorite Opening would have to be No Boy No Cry. I understand why girls don't like it (lack of Sasugay), but dudes? Favorite ending would have to be the one by Tia.

Years
    I like them all. I can't really pick which one I think is the best, but at the moment I really like the Shippuuden opening 'Hero's Come Back!!'. I think 'Shooting Star' is an amazing ending too. In my opinion all the openings and ending are cool, so I can't pick one of them.

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
    erm..... Well i like Heros Come Back and Wind, but Haruka Kanata and Nagareboshi come in a very close second.

Back