• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fav pokemon card and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2004
    Well as much as i love Scyther, id have to say the flaming fire of Charizard has earned my respect. i love that card!

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I like typhlosion EX,cause he looks really cool,and hes my favorite pokemon.

STARSCREAM

New Decepticon Order
    Years
    I don't really have one favorite card, more like 3. One of them is My Foil Pokemon Fan Club that I got signed by all the artists that were at Worlds this year. Then I have my Shadowless Base Charizard that I got signed by the creator of the Pokemon TCG. Last but not least is my blank Pokemon card that I pulled from a Jungle pack when the set first came out way back then, all it has is the bottom and right yellow lines on the sides and the rest of the card is white!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Eh, other one is bigger and I stickied it before I saw this one. ^^;;;

No offence but...
    *lock*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back