• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave Pokemon Game

Fave Poke Game?

• Pokemon Pinball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Pinball : Ruby & Sapphire

• Pokemon Channel

• Hey, You Pikachu!

• Pokemon Stadium/ Pokemon Stadium 2

• Total voters

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    If it's about graphics/storyline, I'd choose Emerald, it adds lots of extra features when you completed the game in opposite of earlier games. If it's about gameplay I'd choose G/S/C, it was just awesome playing in Johto. If it's about Graphics for other consoles I'd choose XD, and probably BR in future.

For now, I've chosen Emerald (R/S/E)

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    My vote went for G/S/C. It was just one of my favorite games with gameplay, that particular generation of pokemon, and how you could go to the Kanto region afterwards. I thought they were a great series. Emerald came in second.

-Hopes for a G/S/C remake-

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    GSC generation was the best imo. Johto was an awesome world with my favorite set of gym leaders. The ability to travel Kanto was a nice, albiet somewhat short bonus quest.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Being the only one, I chose Colosseum. I liked a matured main character, and the Yellow-esque situation encircling Umbreon and Espeon. His partners and not his Pokémon, they never entered a Poké Ball. They even had their own seats in his motorcycle. Lol.

PokemonLegends

Let's Be Friends
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2007
    mines emerald!
    i love the battle frontier and when you have a rematch with the gym leaders!

Persona

Banned
    Years
    No multiple choices? I guess I'll vote for one of these two.

- Crystal. (It was the first version I've ever purchased. I thought it was exciting. Having the chance to get to the regions of Kanto and Johto made the game interesting for me. It would be nice if they made an upgraded version of G/C/S.)

- FireRed. (I had the Yellow version three years ago, and liked it. I decided to get FireRed for an enhanced version of better graphics and quality. It was worth buying this one.)

Porygon_Uk

I Just <3 Porygon
    Years
    I like Fire red... But yu forgot some other games:
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon BR/RR
    Pokémon Pearl And Diamon P/D
    Pokémon Ranger

And some more but i forgot...

Nicolosi

Beginning Designer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    I like RBY, because they started pokémon. And they were very simple, but the most fun of all.

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    My vote went for G/S/C. It was just one of my favorite games with gameplay, that particular generation of pokemon, and how you could go to the Kanto region afterwards.

Bingo! Thats also why I like the GSC games the best.

The Pokemon Stadium games are also very good. I love playing them.

Back