• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave Pokemon Region!

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Best region for Pokemon - Kanto
    Nostalgia? damn right people, it is Nostalgia time! Although Hoenn come close, it just can't beat Kanto. Maybe It can beat Kanto if they introduce Porygon evo there.
    Best region for Scenery - Hoenn
    Really, Some of the city in Hoenn region are awesome. I just can't forget how those cities look
    Best Region for Legendary Pokemon - Hoenn
    Can't comment on this one since I'm not fans of those legendaries. But I can say that Kyogre and Groudon have deep grudge to each other that make kinda different than any other legendaries
    Best Region for Manga - Hoenn
    Yes, I change it to manga. why? because I read PokeSpe manga instead watching the anime.
    Hoenn region is the location for two of my most favorite chapter: RS chapter and Emerald Chapter
    Best Overall - Unnova
    Well, although Hoenn is dominating up there in my list, I can say that Unnova is pretty decent overall. They have some pokemon that remind me of Kanto pokemon, and decent story. That makes Unnova best in overall score although it is not excel in specifics part.

Last edited:

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
    Best region for Pokemon - hoenn
    Best region for Scenery - hoenn
    Best Region for Legendary Pokemon - hoenn
    Best Region for Anime - hoenn
    Best Overall - hoenn

second best is unova

RainbowWing

Returned from the ashes