• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fave rock pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
  • Its all about tyranitar :3 But yeah shuckle needs some attention also (AND an evolved form >=/)

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Golem or Onix would take it for me. I do like Lavitar and all of it's evolutions but EVERYONE loves that it seems, and it is obvious why as well.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Larvitar family plz
    Tyranitar is just epic, and larvitar is so cute

shuckle is epic too ~('u')~

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Out of the ones given, Rhydon would be my favorite because Rhyhorn is simply one of my favorite Pokemon.

fave rock pokemon

Though, this one will always be a head above it:
    Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • When aliens take over the Pokemon world and eliminate everyone and everything, there shall be but one left standing.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    Rhyperior because he just looks like a pokemon rdy for a battle a war and is opesing sight to a oppent that and hes one of the orginal pokemo evo lines i mean look at this beast

fave rock pokemon

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Rhyperior
    Its my new favorite
    Aerodactyl was before
    Idk how you guys like larvitar family so much >.>

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Why is this thread titled "Favourite Rock Pokémon" if you're limiting the choices...? :|um... yeah close

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back