• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fave Series/Franchise

Fave Game Series?

• Pokemon (duh!)

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Mario

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Legend of Zelda

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Halo

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Phoenix Wright

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Metroid

• WWE

• Castlevania

• Others (Please state)

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters

hannahmiley

Rock Star/Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Like the title says, post and discuss. Please note that a series or a franchise refers to a game that has 3 games or more released in its title. For me, my faves are Pokemon, Mario, and Castlevania.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts, Pokémon, Tales of, Final Fantasy, and Phoenix Wright.

If I had to pick just one, I... guess it would be Kingdom Hearts. It's so hard to choose though. ;_;

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hmmmmm.......you would think Pokemon, but...I suppose there is another game series that holds a more special place in my memories.

It's a secret what it is, though. ;)

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    StarCraft, Halo, Half-Life, Command & Conquer, and Call of Duty franchises for life, man.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Pokémon is my favorite (duh)

But I also love Zelda, Smash Bros. (three games now), Fire Emblem (though I've only played one of them), and Crash Bandicoot (the original three games before Naughty Dog left).

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    You have Halo, WWE, and Castlevania yet no Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts? *Shakes head* XD

Anyway, my fav series would be Mario, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, and my fav series.... Kingdom Hearts.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Super Smash Brothers > all + your mothers.

And then there's Mario, who is pretty damn awesome. The games he is featured in are almost always great, if not always.

Uhhh, and there's Jump! fighting games i.e. Jump! Super/Ultimate Stars. Those are pretty damn awesome. To me they seem to be like Smash Bros. on the DS.

Of course, Pokémon is a favourite franchise. Breath of Fire is a pretty good RPG as well (though I need to play much more of it).

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Pokémon, Final Fantasy (mainly because of FF IX) and Kingdom Hearts would be at the top of my list. I like Pokémon for the strategy factor, but Kingdom Hearts is so freakin' awesome it'll have to go before both Pokémon and Final Fantasy. I don't care how overrated people call Kingdom Hearts, it's still the best game series in my own, biased opinion. :x

*edit* I forgot to mention Lufia; I only really liked the first two games, the third one was tolerable and the 4th one simply horrible, but it's still a good series in my opinion.

Back