• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite and Least Favorite Z-Move animations?

FloofyIncineroar

The fluffiest giant kitty.
    Years
    I'm not a big fan of Breakneck Blitz. Seems kind of boring.

Though I have more favorites than dislikes. More specifically Extreme Evoboost, Malicious Moonsault, All-Out Pummeling ORAORAORAORAORAORA, Sinister Arrow Raid, Black Hole Eclipse, Supersonic Skystrike, and Never-Ending Nightmare.

Years
    Catastropika is absolutely adorable in the first half and then awesome in the second half. Pikachu's success as the mascot comes in large part from his appeal as both cute and cool, and I think it's Z-move totally fits. Definitely my favorite (plus he basically becomes Jasper from Steven Universe, so there's that too).

I cringe when I watch the Fairy or Normal Z-moves, it looks horrible without them moving :( Really breaks you out of the immersion.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I like all of the Z-moves, I think. I just hate how sometimes the 'mons don't look like they're moving or flying (Supersonic Flying-one... don't remember its name exactly) and that it lags sooo much on my 3DS u_u

Years
    My favourites are probably the ghost and water type z-moves, I think hydro vortex was the first z-move I actually used as well, and it has an awesome name!

As for the worst, the fairy one was kinda bad and I felt the fighting type z-move had potential but could have been better.

Back