• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Animal?

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
  • Well, what's your favorite animal, and why? Cute, stinky, ugly, or just plain weird, we want to know it!

Mine's the dolphin. It's always been the dolphin. I was fascinated with it when I was little; I couldn't figure out how it was a mammal and lived underwater XD. And now I like it because they're so graceful and kawaii =3

So what's your guys'?

mvtm

Years
  • Mine is the cat. , but i starting to like horses , but i know i dont have the chance to practice horseback ridding.. And on to the exotic species it may be The White Tiger.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • mine is also the cat....... I agree with the poster above me!^ They're simply irresistable! those eyes, that fur, those tail, that whiskers!

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Lets see, I like cats! domestic and wild, but out of wild, I LOVE lions! and panthers! I also like wolves and ravens and stuff like that. Oh! and little foxes are just so cute! and um.. bunnie rabbits! hehe, and lizards... I love animals, lol.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I wuv dolphins! <3 I had the opportunity to swim with one last year, and his name was Tyler (o_O). He was so cute. I wish I could have taken him home, put him in the pond in my back garden... and... stuff XD But then the WWF would be on my back :P But, yes. I love dolphins! :P And pandas, and Amoebas, and squirrels! (Amoebas > everything)

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • I have a few. ^^

Horse~ They are so graceful, and gentle. ^^ I just wuv them. And anyone who has been lucky enough to see my room [Eliana...xD] then you would know. Its covered with horse stuff. I also take up horseback riding. <3<3<3

Orca Whale~ I dunno why they call them whales when they are dolphins. O.o *shrugs* Anyways, I love these things~! =D They are so cute, and I have had the opportunity to touch and feed one. ^^ I'm hoping to be able to study them when I grow up. I'm looking forward to seeing wild ones~! =D

Wolf~ Awwwws~! ^^ My love for wolves developed through my love for dogs. ^^ They are so kawaii and free~!

~Karli

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Well...I have a ton...
    Anything relating to the Canine Family- Wolves, foxes, doggys, you name it ^o^

Many large Marine animals- Such as sharks, whales, and dolphins!!!

Lizards- this includes snakes ^^

Birds- And expecially Raptors

Theres so many ^^

Years
  • I have...weird choices for favorites, compared to others. O_o

My top favorites (since I can never think of just one):

Kakapos - they're an extremely rare species of flightless New Zealand parrot. Look them up, they're absolutely adorable. :3 But yeah...I like them for their looks, mostly. And I also feel sorry for them. Poor extremely endangered birds. ;_;

Rabbits - I find this species to be quite adorable as well. XD I actually like lagomorphs in general, but rabbits are the ones that appeal to me the most.

Armadillos - um...because they're odd-looking, I guess. O_o And cute. (Go figure that I'd also like an animal who has names that translate to "rabbit-turtle" in other languages).

Tanuki - or the raccoon dog. Yet again, I find it to be really cute.

Banded Linsang - I absolutely love the markings on it. So pretty...

There's also some others I like, but they don't quite make it to this list. :P It's mostly birds and mustelids (more weasels and ferrets, though) that I'm fond of.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Underwater - Sharks
    Land - Cheetah.

I've been into sharks for many yrs now and I'm just fascinated by the many sharks I've read about. The Tiger Shark, Great White, Whale Shark, and etc. are very interesting. They have that great underwater flexibilty (the majority) and the l00ks. o.O (which is why Sharpedo was my fav. water PKMN when I used to play the game)

I recently started liking cheetahs in the 7th grade. (about 2 and a half yrs ago) Our teacher had us use the internet in her class r00m and l00k for our favorite land-based animals. Truthfully, I had no idea what animal I enjoyed the most, so I went searching and came up with a Cheetah. When I saw it I immediatly grew attached to em. Their speed, and great hunting skills interest me the most. So yea, that's a short version about my 2 fav. organisms.

~Blade~

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    The wolf is my favorite animal. <3<3 Naturally, I think they're adorable! ^.~

But also, the wolf is such a fascinating creature on how it hunts in packs and even has heiarchy amongst the rest of the pack. <3 I think that's just such a neat trait on how well organized the wolf is. ^^

I also find it cool on how a wolf can take down a full-grown moose! o.o

Well, there's my favorite animal, and some of my reasons. Enjoy. XD

~Kelsey

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    My favourites are dalmation dogs. Cute, adorable, nice...
    But I also like polar bears, killer whales, komodo dragons and some other reptiles.

Years
  • I guess it would be cats. They're so cute, and fuzzy, and cuddily...
    I want a cat so much (we rent our house, and the landlord said we can't have one) ^^
    I also like dogs. ^^; and... er... I donno. Mice are kinda cute. :/

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
  • My favourite (species of) animal would have to be the raven, because (to me) they're pretty, though they don't sound it >.> They also come in varying shades of feather, so they're interesting...

Lucid

I am the bunny mistress ^.^ there just so cute and fuzzy, and they just hop around, and thats about all =3
    I love foxes too, there pwetty~

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    My favorite animal is hamsters<3 I used to have a teddy bear hamster, he was really cute and friendly.He would run around in his little ball.One time I was giving him this big still shelled seed thinking that he would naw the shell off and he shoved the entire thing in his cheekXD It looked really funny.
    He's even the sidekick in this comic I made<3 *looks for a picture of a hamster that looks like he did*>
    Favorite Animal?
    ^^

Back