• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Animal?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ?? Favorite animal ?? humans of course...o...non-human animals...
    probably the...um.....ya my mind just went blank again XD
    I like the Orca...ways they can be drawn and sea world woot!
    The dolphin...i remember seeing some on a cruise
    The wolves - dunno i just like em
    Dragon - what? it's mythical so what? XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My favorite is a doggy! xD They're so kawaii, loyal, etc.

I also admire birds with their born ability to fly... It's just something wonderful. =)

And lots of other animals. =3

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    My favorite animals are marine animals and birds.
    Why marine animals? Unique lifestyles in the water. Pure beauty and elegance. Lovely cuties! ^^
    Why birds? I'd love to fly. They're so beautiful with their feathers, beaks, and body shape and are also cuties!

Marine
    Whales, Dolphins (Done a science fair project with them. ^^)
    Bivalves (Of course, my favorites)
    Seahorse
    Jellyfish
    Squids and Octopuses
    Rays

Birds (Basic science project about them. ^^)
    Archaeopteryx (First bird)
    Ostrich
    Hummingbird
    Owls
    Blue Jays

<3 the other birds! ^_^

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I like wolves and birds. I don't know exactly why I like wolves, they are pretty and I guess I've always had a thing for misunderstood animals (When I was 5 or 6 I was obsessed with bats X3)

I like birds, because I know a lot more about them than any other animal, and they are easy to draw and fun to watch. I think I like birds because my dad did. Eagles are my favorite bird, but I like pretty much all flying birds.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I adore all animals, but my favorite kind would have to be the dolphin. I have always loved them for several reasons; they're so pretty, sweet, smart, and everything! My favorite kinds are the bottlenose and orca. <3

My other favorite animals are tigers, (I watched Two Brothers the other day and instantly fell in love with them... They're so pretty. I must have a baby one! *_*) giraffes, horses, cats, dogs, kangaroos, koalas, etc. I couldn't name them all~

Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Orca Whale~ I dunno why they call them whales when they are dolphins. O.o *shrugs* Anyways, I love these things~! =D They are so cute, and I have had the opportunity to touch and feed one. ^^ I'm hoping to be able to study them when I grow up. I'm looking forward to seeing wild ones~! =D
    *sigh* You are so lucky! T-T I would LOVE to do that! I have had the chance to pet a bottlenose dolphin before, but not an orca... I can't figure out where I need to go to do that. (From what I know, at Sea World you have to be called over from the stands by the Trainer.)

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Well, besides from cats, I like rabbits, but I don't own one..... well rabbits were actually my first favorite before cats.... wodner why ny username is bunny?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Umm, well this one is weird but I like the sloth XD I like how it just slums around all day with not much to do, it's a really carefree animal. Almost never has to do anything but eat and have kids I think, I've gotten the chance to be around them before and they're so cool ^^;

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I like dogs even though I dont have one. They are loyal, most are friendly and soft

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    My favorite animal has to be the dolphin. ^^;
    They're cute aqua mammals, aren't they? ^^ Also they're intelligent too! ^0^ Maybe be smarter than...*Dare I say it...* Bill Gates! XD

Back