• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Anime Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    May and Dawn because they are the cutest two characters in my opinion. Also, back before they were in the show, it was all about Ash, but now there are/were other characters trying to reach a certain goal.

Also Harley, because Cacturne rules! I wish I had a Cacturne-style hat.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    Ash, Misty, Brock, Jessie, James, Cassidy and Butch. The older Pokemon characters.

troglets

Sieg Heil Nazikipz
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2007
    cmoooon guys who wouldn't like Jessie and James

especially James

hes just so random, like when he gets breast implants...rofl

and the way all his pokemon eat him and own him lmfao

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    I have this love/hate thing with Satoshi (Ash).
    I respect him as a character, and admire his love for Pokémon and his bravery and determination, but I hate his arrogance and rudeness. xD
    But if I had to choose, Satoshi would be my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    My favourite is out of Ash, James or May. Dawn might be there too but I haven't watched enough D/P episodes to decide yet xD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I'm currently in love/obsessed with Shinji. He's a pretty boy combined with a manly boy and I just love how much of a jerk he is..... because I can be one too

Other favorite characters are Chigusa, Misty, Natane, Hinata, Clair, Cassidy and Miyamoto. I rehearse the list every night in a specific order so I can say them like that. However that's not the specific order
    The order is: Shinji, Cassidy, Clair, Misty, Hinata, Chigusa, Natane and Miyamoto.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Harrison, the stock rival of the Silver Conference with the Blaziken, way back in Master Quest. And yes, I am annoyed that my favorite character only appeared in a few episodes, never to be seen again. But hey, he's one of the few reasons why I'm still into this fandom, and his episodes are the only ones that I watch. I can't really explain why I like him so much. It was just an attraction to him from the start.

Barring him, I also enjoy Meowth and Aipom. Just not enough to actually watch the new episodes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back