• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Anime Laocation

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    What are some of your favorite locations seen in the anime? I like the anime world because it is so much bigger than the game world and has so many interesting and obscure locations.
    State the season that it is from as well as the episode.

One of my favorite locations from season 1 is Gringey City. Its so dark and different from other places shown in the anime.

My video about Gringey City can be seen here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I really liked it when Ash and companions visited Mauville City to battle Wattson. Compared to other places, this one looked so technologically advanced. :b Another of my favorites is Pallet Town.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    The Temple of the Sea is the coolest place in the anime because it's a giant temple that's usually underwater while being protected by a massive bubble and the architecture and grandeur is too unrealistic that I wish it was real. Besides that, Castelia City is my other favorite. Castelia City is a city with substance. There are things to do, places to see, important people to meet, not to mention the skyline is quite tall and wide. The anime really did a good job with the dynamics, and it didn't even live up to its potential due to the unaired Plasma episodes.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    I liked Silver Town of the Silver Conference. There's one thing about it that charms me. :d Another favorite is LaRousse.

Back