• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Anime Sound Collection Track?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • Many of us have been watching Pokemon for years, or ever since it first came out. Throughout the years there has been a lot of soundtracks played in the episodes. Some people fail to notice until later on in the series, and some people get chills listening to it. It took me awhile to figure out that there is a crap load of sound collections hahaha.

For example in the original series they would have the anime version of the RBGY trainer battle when a battle occurs in the anime.
    link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48S_q42YQkw

So what is your favorite?

Mine would have to be Burning Battlefield (kanto trainer battle), The Heroes of Hoenn (instrumental of 6th japanese opening), Route 26, and the Instrumental Version of OK used as the turning point in the Johto saga. I cannot find the exact name for the soundtrack.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2011
    hey buddy, thanks for sharing this nice collection!! Well i've a favorite but i don't wanna share with you all!! sorry for this!!

Years
  • This is an amazing peice of music, "Tears After The Cloudy Weather"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6TWUjtbb9E
    Probably one of the best pieces of music from the Anime... I simply adore this one. Always brings back those memories of Butterfree leaving; I actually did cry watching that episode.. And every time I hear it again, it fills my eyes with tears. ;_;

Another favourite of mine happens to be The Legend Comes to Life.
    Music never ceases to amaze me.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    There's no actual clean version, but I love the music used in the Pokemon B/W previews.

Back