• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite B/W boss.

Fav boss

• Momorito

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Alder

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Ghetsis

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Cynthia

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
  • Character-wise, I'd say it would be Alder. Cynthia and Morimoto were bonus bosses so they weren't supposed to have backstories and stuff. Ghetsis was a complete monster and I hate him. Alder was the ONLY Champion to have actually attempted to fight the leader of the evil orginization, whereas the other three just watched. Also, he has a cool story. : D

Battle-wise, it would be Alder again, because at least he doesn't rely on haxx, like how Cynthia does.
    If you people are going to rant about Alder having three bug types here I suggest you look at Steven's team. He has THREE Rock-types and THREE Steel-types (there is an overlap with Aggron). And let's not talk about Lance.

Years
  • Character-wise, I'd say it would be Alder. Cynthia and Morimoto were bonus bosses so they weren't supposed to have backstories and stuff. Ghetsis was a complete monster and I hate him. Alder was the ONLY Champion to have actually attempted to fight the leader of the evil orginization, whereas the other three just watched. Also, he has a cool story. : D

Battle-wise, it would be Alder again, because at least he doesn't rely on haxx, like how Cynthia does.
    If you people are going to rant about Alder having three bug types here I suggest you look at Steven's team. He has THREE Rock-types and THREE Steel-types (there is an overlap with Aggron). And let's not talk about Lance.

That's not much of an argument when you realize how well Steven and Lance actually use their typings, paired with the fact that those types are some of the strongest in the game.

You just need a Fire-type to completely wipe out Alder's team.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Cynthia, definitely. Her Garchomp and Spiritomb are still beastly, + another Pokemon without any weakness (Eelektross), you really need a superior skill to defeat her.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Cynthia. Her Pokemon are strong and diverse. I like having to use my whole team to defeat someone, and not just sweep them with one.

I wish there were more trainers with even higher level Pokemon, though. There should be a "mania" mode for Pokemon games, so you can fight trainers with lv100 teams. ;P

Years
  • I say Ghetsis because I couldn't just destroy him like I did Alder and Morimoto, have yet to fight Cynthia but his Hydreigon showed me one of the coolest Pseudo-Legendaries evarrr!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Cynthia, she's my favorite and I can pretty much tell she's a strong competitor. ^^

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Cynthia was the only challenge for me, Alder and Morimoto both have such generic teams, it was so easy to beat from from type advantages. But yeah, Cynthia is actually my favourite champion anyway, so yeah, Cynthia all the way.

Sap Sipper

Terrified of Bad Luck.
    Years
  • I've never battled Cynthia, so I'll have to go with Ghetsis and his ridiculous Hydreidon. Stupid thing takes out nearly half my team every time I battle him.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I say Ghetsis and his hacked hydreigon and cynthia and her garchomp

Oh how did I miss this--anyway, this thread was last posted in during June which means it's been over a month so you can't post in it anymore. You're free to make a new thread on this, though!
    Favorite B/W boss.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back