• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Bad Guy

Fav Bad Guy?

• Butch and Cassidy

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Jessie, James, and Meowth

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Giovanni

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • The Collector (from 2nd Movie)

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Team Aqua

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Magma

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Gary ('cause he messes with Ash)

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Deoxys (from Movie 7)

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I hope this hasn't been done already.Who's your favorite bad guy? Mine would have to be Mewtwo from Pokemon the First Movie because they couldn't touch him (he's all powerful mwahahahaha).

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    The Collector's anme is Lawrence VI or some other number XD
    Anyways, my fav. is Deoxys because he is... Evil :P

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Even though I love Shigeru, I can't consider him a villian. ^^; He just wasn't all that villian like. Especially since he's HELPING pokemon now. *lol*

So for me? It'd have to be the Aqua Dan. I love water pokemon, and the guy with the sunglasses is hott XD Besides, I think trying to flood the world is a pretty big deal compared to what a few of the others wanted.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Errr... Mewtwo is not evil o.O

My fav? Ummm.... Butch & Cassidy. They rule, but I think, they should win sometimes.
    Also, Team Magma guys are very HOT!!!!!! Mmmmm.... Maxie and Tabitha are great!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Lawrence III, the most forgotten villain of all time...not only was he stunning as far as pokemon villains go (a lot more convincing as a villain than Team Rocket) as he had a quest to capture the three legendary birds, and almost did so. (Not to mention that my namesake, Takeshi Kaga, did his voice in the Japanese version)...

Mewtwo is the most evil of villains, but too many people like him. I support the outcasts of the pokemon world.

SweetLatias

-Pink girl XD-
    Years
    Casey said:
    Errr... Mewtwo is not evil o.O

My fav? Ummm.... Butch & Cassidy. They rule, but I think, they should win sometimes.
    Also, Team Magma guys are very HOT!!!!!! Mmmmm.... Maxie and Tabitha are great!

Yes, I agree with you, Casey ^_^ *she gives you a warm kiss* Butch and Cassidy are nice. They are not so bad, they are funny^^ I like them^^

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    My favorites are Jessie, James, and Meowth!

I really like Gary too, but I just can't call him a bad guy. :P

Oshawott501

Huge Oshawott fan
    Years
    Hm I would have to say Geraldan/Lawrence III he was evil and I love his song Ware Wa Collector/I'm A Collector

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
    I picked Jessie, James, and Meowth, because when written for properly, they're awesome characters. Case in point: The Battle Aboard the St. Anne, especially part two of that. When written for wrong, however, they just become repetitive and dull.

I don't really think Gary's a villain, either. O__o Does being Ash's rival (and a bit egotistical) automatically make you villain material or something? That just doesn't sound right. XD;

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    the collecter wuld cause the most damage so him

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ware Wa Collector...I've been looking for that song for a long time...Takeshi Kaga sings it (I'm pretty sure)! *points to screen name* Anyone know where to find it? o_o;;

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Favorite Bad guy eh?
    Not on the poll list.

Bashou and Buson are my favs. Downright evil. Would do anything to help Team Rocket get legends

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
    Gary's not a bad guy?? He slashed Anakin's nose!!! But that's was in his teens

Please read Pkmn Beyond Ep1 for details.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    i pick the boss (of the rockets) that guy is so evil. he uses man power and wants world domination. he was able to control mewtwo (who is now good) and have people like the iron mask mardo (4th movie) on his side. the guy is going to get his plan. if ash and co don't stop him.

the collecter is the coolest bad guy. if you had a coolest bad guy. he will win hands down. his ship is coooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll and the guy desn't look bad too.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    I wanna say the Team Rocket Trio, but they aren't very villanous. More like comic relief, but that's the way I like it.

So instead, I'll say Giovanni, mainly in Meowth's fantasies, but he holds on his own as well.

Back