• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Badge Checkpoint?

Which room was your favorite?

• Total voters

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    After Route 10 you had to go through eight rooms each pertaining to one of the Gym Leaders. Each room reflected the Gym Leader's type. Which room was your favorite based on appearance and why? Also which one was your least favorite?

My favorite is probably the room in which the Jet Badge is needed for because of how you could walk on the air, which was a really cool feature. I also like the Trio Badge's room because of how it incorporated all three types which looked really cool. My least favorite was probably the Insect Badge's because of how odd the bug is; I don't know it just looked kinda off for some reason.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    JET JET JET JET. Best thing ever, honestly. I really love that it allows you to float. :D I got so excited when I first saw it. :3 Most boring would be the ones you just look at, though the one with the grass seems kinda tropical - forgot which one it is. :(

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    Jet Badge! I was rushing through it at first, but then after I went through it I said to myself, "Wait, did I just float?" and I went back. <3

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Jet. ^^
    i love that you just kinda walk on air across the opening. it totally surprised me

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
    ^ Did the same exact thing. x3 When I went back to the starting point, I walked to the end, not before taking a pause like Indiana Jones xD

Lol, I stood in the middle and was all "MY NAME IS GOKU AND I, AM A SUPER SAYAINNNNNNN D:<"

Then my friend was like. "Wrong anime."

:[ But I love the Jet badge.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    Jet Badge, because you can walk on air! Everything else was kinda lame anyway. I thought you needed Fly or something, but I just walked on air.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Yeah the Jet one was really cool but the dragon one was pretty cool for 4 seconds to! lol :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    that would be such an awesome gym. i agree that the cannons were rather stupid for a gym

Just a note, if you'd like to continue to discuss the redesign of certain gyms, there's already a thread for it right here.~

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Guess Jet's the only favorite so far. ^^;
    Well, I loved that. I was rushed to go challenge the E4, but I think I stood on the air for a while, imagining how it would be in real life.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    As everyone else mentioned, the Jet one was probably the coolest. I actually went back through the doors just to walk around some more haha.

Back