• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I used Chrome last year and switched since I wanted more customization powers and hen I switched to Vivaldi. Its fast but it feels a little clunky when it comes to closing tabs but when it actually open sites, its incredibly fast. I have FireFox and Google Chrome as backups but I noticed that FireFox is using so much memory.

Don't get me wrong, its fast but I'm gonna uninstall it soon. Chrome just had a beautiful UI update which I really like since its so smooth but I'm still looking for more customization.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2016
    I hope around a whole lot on browsers. Right now I'm using Firefox but I was avidly using Opera but when the VPN stopped working the way I wanted I quickly switched back to FF. Should Opera's built in VPN get fixed I'll probably switch back it really is excellent.

Try another vpn. Loot at here https://myipservices.com/vpnrating . I suggest to try Hola 'cause it's free. I have no problem with it. Hope it helps. PS I use Chrome browser

Years
    Hi there! Since this thread is slightly over 30 days old, I'm going to have to close it. :( Please do not try to bump threads over 30 days old, thanks!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back