• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite Card

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Whats your favorite pokemon card of all time?
    Mine is my precious Typhlosion EX.

Last edited by a moderator:

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I have this dark Tyranitar in Japanese... I liked it so much that I framed it. ^o^

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I remember it ried framming all my fav.cards,and the glass slipped and stracthed my holo Umbreon,i was so mad.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    There other two aren't that much better though.the should make a grass one.

FireFox

Dialga Fangirl
    Years
    • Age 37
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 24, 2018
    My fav is a Jumbo sized Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos card (yes, all 3 birds are on the same card). It even came in its own frame! I love this card, but unfortunatly, its a Jumbo card so I can't use it :( Pitty tho, its a VERY powerful card (1 attack that does 200 damage! Needs 1 Fire, Lightning and Water energy to use and the card is colourless. 120HP)

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    yeah,i know which one you are talking about.Its attack is called big bang right.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    My Fav. Card is... Gardevoir? No... Absol? Nope... Jigglypuff? Nah... Kirlia? Nu-hum...
    Its is Sabrina's Venonat~~!
    Yah, say what ya want... I really like that card...

FireFox

Dialga Fangirl
    Years
    • Age 37
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 24, 2018
    AdamHays said:
    yeah,i know which one you are talking about.Its attack is called big bang right.

Yeah thats right. My other fav card is the Jirachi card from Hidden Legends. (I like Jirachi!)

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
    My favorite card is my Japanese Base Set Mewtwo. It was my first card, and I will never let go of it....never!!! :'( :P

Back