• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite chocolate

favorite chocolate

• Total voters

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Milk chocolate wins the day by a country mile. I honestly can't stomach white chocolate - it's just too sweet and sugary and it's not even chocolate! - and dark chocolate I can only tolerate in small doses. And even then, it's only the barely-dark stuff; my mum likes this 90% cocoa stuff that doesn't even taste like chocolate. (The irony, I know...) Even then, certain milk chocolates are better than others. Stuff like Hershey's, for example, is all kinds of crap. Even among British chocolates, there's a clear distinction between something like Galaxy (i.e. good) and Dairy Milk (i.e. ehhhhhh, it's fine, I guess). As you can tell, I like to think of myself as a chocolate connoisseur! :D

Years
    It would have to be a toss up between milk and dark chocolate. I wish I could remember the brand of chocolate bar I had one time, but it was basically a perfect mix between the two (the sweetness of the milk chocolate with some of the bitter of dark chocolate). If I had to only pick one, though, I would go with dark chocolate.

Seivad

The Equalist
    Years
    Moser-Roth's Dark Chocolate is the best chocolate i have ever tasted, i would have it every day if i could.
    For 2nd favorite i would have to go Galaxy Milk Chocolate, but it isn't even close to Moser Roth's

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Dark chocolate is my love child.

I like any kind of chocolate, but white just tastes too... processed to me, milk is kind of boring after a while, yet dark has that yummeh flavor.

Back