• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite color?

What's your favorite color?

• Red

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Green

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Purple

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Black

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • White

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Pink

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • Brown

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • I hate color.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love all the colors!

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don't understand the question.

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • I'm not telling you ;)

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    Mods can't do that. We can only edit the selections, make new ones, put a time limit on the poll or close it completely.
    The best you can do is ask an admin to completely delete the poll and re-make it, although I can't garentee they'll do it. o.o;

Anyway, I like pink and orange. Bright, cute/cool colors. XD

Years
    Mods can't do that. We can only edit the selections, make new ones, put a time limit on the poll or close it completely.
    The best you can do is ask an admin to completely delete the poll and re-make it, although I can't garentee they'll do it. o.o;
    Oh, I didn't know that. I guess its fine.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I love Pink, If I see something with pink on it, it's mine >D

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Blue. No, yellow...! *is cast into an bottomless gorge*

Sorry, just had to stick a Monty Python reference in there. My favourite colour is indeed blue, though I also like green, red, black, white, and various shades of gray as well.

Years
    Even though I have multiple favorites, blue ranks rather high on my list as well - especially any shade of blue that includes a hint of purple. Other favorites include lilac, a couple shades of green (such as yellow-green, gray-green, and teal/blue-green), purplish-reds and dark reds, some pastel colors, and even the color of copper as well.

Way too many for me to decide on just one, sadly.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I have two favorite colors!

Pink because it's pretty <33~ And grey because it's pretty and neglected <333

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Pink :x

If you ever go to Michigan ad see a hyper active girl giggling and obsessing over a pink object,it's moi :x

I also like light shades of blue and purple,and white n__n

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    I don't have a favorite color. It's not that I hate them all or don't have a desirable one to choose from the millions of colors out there. Just ... yeah. I don't know. Maybe this is why I prefer to dress in only black and white and a few shades of grey, brown is lovely too. But I'm not saying that these are my favorite colors, I just simple can't decide. :/

Back