• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite color?

What's your favorite color?

• Red

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Green

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Purple

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Black

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • White

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Pink

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • Brown

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • I hate color.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love all the colors!

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don't understand the question.

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • I'm not telling you ;)

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • My favorite color is purple, which can earn you a lot of grief at times... when people are stupid and immature...

I'm also very fond of green and white. Deep, jewel-tone colors in general make me very happy.

Flonne~

...changed again xD
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    My fav. color is Green ^^
    Mostly this one. I really luv it :3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    i like purple,and blue
    pink is only on my sig cause of doremi

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
  • I like purple and orange. Just as the color alone of course. Cuz if it were matching colors(dunno what to call it)...i like black/white. I like all colors really^^.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • Orange!

Of course, myesh, that's right, orange is indeed the fairest of them all. Despite the appealing fact that after a blood stain is washed three or four terms it turns into this blissful shade, orange is the new red to a pack of ramped sharks looking for something to feast on, in much the same manner one of my classmates would be looking to sink his claws into me after I whacked him over the head with his ruler and proceeded to tell him to measure the height of the ugly bump that erects with his now shattered piece of stationary. Little did he know that the hideous bump I was speaking of was not what extended from his forehead from the smack, but what extended from his neck from birth.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • White. Pure and simple...not much explanation.

Pink, too, obviously. :3

Back