• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite color?

What's your favorite color?

• Red

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Green

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • Purple

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Black

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • White

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Pink

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • Brown

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • I hate color.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love all the colors!

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don't understand the question.

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • I'm not telling you ;)

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Mm...mine's been changing a lot recently. ;_;'

For years, it was #ff9900. I always loved orange, and when I managed to get the S-Mod colour changed from the ugly brown to that, I was happy. XD But then when I got up to Admin, I started liking dark red more and more. So it's one of my favourite colours now too. But now I'm also really taking a liking to blue-ish purple. Like my sig right now. x_X; So I can't pick just one~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I adore all colours but mustard & khaki & such icky shades. ^_^ But I especially love THIS shade of pink <333 #CD3278 -- & also #EE3A8C :3

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • I like blood red, black ( no, I am not goth) and Pink. (And white, but white and black aren't colors...)

Rioku... Silver??? Geez. ;)

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • I'll agree and add to the majority of blue. Despite me posting in orange, it's 2nd to blue, I'm only using it for some reason other than favorism. Yea, I too will also say just about any shade of blue works with me. Seems a lot of people have their eyes on it, can't get over how good it looks in different forms. From light shows, to glow sticks and even crayons. Pff, if I was into Star Wars, I'd pick up a blue Saber right now.

~Blade~

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • (I think I've already posted in here before... but oh well.)

I have A LOT. Pink, brown, red, black, gray/silver, forest green, purple and blue but it has to be pink and brown.

Years
  • My favorite color is blue...
    Don't ask me why,
    I've liked that color since about year 1..
    I find it a sexy color XD
    Don't ask me why i find it sexy either. >>

Years
  • Favorite color... I'd say it's either green, yellow or blue. But probably and most likely blue. I think I wore all blue for a whole week in school once since I have so many blue shirts and jackets and stuff... >>

Back