• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Crime Drama?

What is your favorite Crime Drama?

• CSI/NY/Vegas/Miami

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • NCIS/LA

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • The Mentalist

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Lie To Me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Castle

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Cold Case

• The Forgotten

• Numb3rs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bones

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Comment)

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I've been a fan of CSI: Miami for a few years now, it's honestly a really great show that I can't get enough of, and with the return of it with this new season I'm all excited. I also enjoy watching Criminal Minds, it's my second crime drama that I like to watch, great actors and actress is A+. Basically anything with suspense and crime drama I'll be of course watching.

Years
    My favourites are any of the shows Dick Wolf is the executive producer of (in other words, Law and Order, SVU etc.). The characters are always good, the cases are always interesting and most of the time the show leaves you thinking when it finishes. I don't watch too much crime drama but if somebody else is watching it on television I'll sometimes come in and watch it with them.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    svu svu svU sVU SVU SVU OH GOD I LOVE SVU
    EASILY my favorite crime drama, I love Mariska Hargitay. She and Stephanie March (before she was written out of the show fml) were amazing together.

I also loved a relatively obscure show called Rosemary & Thyme, before it got canceled. It was on original take on the crime drama series and even though it only wasted three series, I adored every minute of it.

For good measure, I better add CSI: Miami in here too. Probably because of David Caruso and his sunglasses.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I recently purchased a somehow fairly new show called White Collar. At first, it wasn't that interesting and the pilot episode was very rushed and could have been put in 3 episodes easily. Other than that, it was a rather exceptional TV show to watch in the Summer and season 2 awaits.

I also watched NCIS, which was great, but hated the cast, and Criminal Minds, which is my second favorite till now.

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
    Yeah....ummmm, where is SVU?

SVU is my favourite crime drama of all time. The original L&O was amazing, but SVU ROCKS MY SOCKS!

And Mariska is amazing. 'nuff said.

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
    Hm...I've watched three crime dramas: the original CSI, NCIS(Not LA though), and L&O:SVU.

Out of the three, I'd say Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is the best one.

Back