• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite cute pokemon

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
    I'm really surprised noone's made a thread like this yet (and if someone did than I'm now a turkey cause I can't find it) well anyways the title pretty much sums it up,who's your favorite cute pokemon? Personally I really like vulpix unfortunately I got firered version so I could never actually get one :(. Also anybody who says pikachu gets shot, I just can't stand him!

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    That pikachu, What a cute little guy. Nahh Jk

I would have to say Chikorita

Years
    Akward question.. what is cute is very dependent on the person giving the answer. Like I consider Raticate and Heatran to be adorable, but a lot of people wouldn't agree.. and a lot of people find Pokemon like Happiny cute, and I think it's hidious.

My favourite Pokemon is Psyduck though, and I do think it is adorable so.. I'll go with that.

Moskau

Oh, dear...
    Years
    Slakoth! Slakoth is beyond adorable!

I think Doduo is really, really cute, too!

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Akward question.. what is cute is very dependent on the person giving the answer. Like I consider Raticate and Heatran to be adorable, but a lot of people wouldn't agree.. and a lot of people find Pokemon like Happiny cute, and I think it's hidious.

My favourite Pokemon is Psyduck though, and I do think it is adorable so.. I'll go with that.
    I agree with this. This is why I find it weird when the Amity Square have their own definitions of cute. Surely it's up to the player.

Anyway, my number one cute Pokemon is Eevee. It's is so fluffy, cool, sexy and small. All the things you want for a cute Pokemon. :3

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Like mentioned the definition of cute could vary upon each individual, meaning what one may find cute or adorable, the other may find badly designed or ugly. As for myself though, I really can say that I find Pichu and Chimchar to be quite adorable. They have this face, that when you look at them you just say, "awww..." Again though, that's just me, while someone else may think those two look ugly. ;_;

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Skitty, Gulpin, Snorlax, Mr. Mime, and Jumpluff hold special places in my heart for being so endearing.

Ayselipera

Its a cute round pink ball of adorableness<333

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    @poopnoodle: Damn I hate gulpin I think that little son ***** is one hideous peice of ****. This is why I dislike this thread so much. One of the ugliest pogomonz alive (IMO) is cute to someone else... but I guess by my definition it would have to be feebas, relicanth, magikarp, or pichu <3

Moskau

Oh, dear...
    Years
    Skitty, Gulpin, Snorlax, Mr. Mime, and Jumpluff hold special places in my heart for being so endearing.

I've never really thought of Mr. Mine as being "Cute"....but now that I think about it, yeah, he is pretty cute!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Uh, congrats, Roacherman. 9_9

favorite cute pokemon

JUST LOOK AT THAT FACE

I've never really thought of Mr. Mine as being "Cute"....but now that I think about it, yeah, he is pretty cute!
    I thought he was so repulsive until I heard his voice in Pokemon the Movie 2000. He was freaking out about a storm or something, can't remember, but it was the cutest tantrum I've ever seen. xD

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    My favorite grass type pokemon, also in my signature. Chikorita! My favorite Johto pokemon and I was one of the only ones out of many who liked Chikorita when Johto came out around my neiborhood back when everyone played Gold and Silver.

Back