• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite DBZ Villain

Favorite DBZ villain

• Piccolo Daimoa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emperor Pilaf

• Commander Red

• General White

• General Blue

• Raditz

• Nappa

• Cooler

• King Cold

• Buu

• Garlic Jr.

• General Rildo

• Ginyu Force ( Just name which one in the thread)

• Android 18

• Android 13

• Android 14

• Android 15

• Android 17

• Omega Shenron

• Broly

• Any other evil dragon ( again, just state in thread)

• Majin Vegeta

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Its Freiza, mainly because he was so feminine but soo cool. I always used him on the games and he was the focus for some time.

ShadowDeeps

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2021
    I say Cell. I particularly take a liking to the way he was introduced - as a figurative, hidden threat - a cockroach who scuttles into the darkness but is always impending along the horizon, sinisterly biding time and waiting for openings. He initially awaited in the shadows, then he absorbs #17 and #18 and evolves, becoming something other than himself. Then he becomes so powerful and omnipotent that he is initially reserved and graceful (in the Manga, at least, as the simplicity of the splash panel commands such... in the anime, it was drawn out enough that Cell was rather similar to Freeza in his original form - serene, but pompous), but eventually becomes so juvenile that can't even rein himself, much less his creations, with his powerful yet slightly out of control nature (rather bordering on nihilism). He simply wanted to contort people with fear - fear itself, rather than the rather repetitive, languid, and base notion of "taking over the world".

I thought Freeza was great too, who certainly wasn't effeminate in the Japanese version and the Manga. I liked some of the other villains as well, but Cell takes my pick, as aforementioned.

Last edited:

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It's a difficult decision for me. If only this was like, a poll whereas you could choose more than one. In that case, it would be Majin Buu, Androids 17 and 18.

The Ginyu Force got owned so easily in my opinion, Omega Shenron was cool, so I suppose I should list him as one of my favorites, too. Broly was meh, King Cold sucks. Especially since he didn't do anything for the 3-second duration other than just get owned by Trunks. But hey, that's me.

Garlic Jr was too queer, Frieza was cool but then started being all queer and stuff...

y'know what? I'd rather not just state my opinion on every one of these villans, it'd take a while anyway. D:

Honey, whats so bad about queer?! Thats what separated Freiza from everyone else to was his feminine wayza.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well he sounded feminine, like a feminine guy lie me I should say.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
    Hey You Guys Know That There Is A Dragon Ball Z Fanclub?If Not It's In The Other Club's Section
    I Go For Broly And Kid Buu Since Thier Powerfull

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I will have to say Majin Vegeta.

He was my favorite cause he is a totally awesome fighter that is probably the one person that can defeat Goku. Goku is my favorite character, But Majin Vegeta is my favorite Villian, and he is the only person that can beat him in a match

Back