• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite DPP Sprite?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    What are you favorite Pokemon sprites from either DP or Plat(indicate game)

Mine would be Roserades and Heatran and Hippowdon fom Platinum and Roserade and Mismagius and Froslass from DP

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oh, I forgot to mention Rhyperior is only useable to me now because of its new open mouth sprite.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Platinum Eevee and Leafeon. x3 Especially their back animations.
    Favorite DPP Sprite?

Favorite DPP Sprite?

Favorite DPP Sprite?

Favorite DPP Sprite?

Aww~

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Leafeon really got a good look. I liked it in DP but it was no different than the Sugimori Art so Plat really improved with this one.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hmm, I like Garchomp, Dilaga, Palkia, Electivire, Magmortar, Weaville

they are all so kool, but the starters ones din't change enough

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Garchomp looks awkward this time around. I hate it but Weavile(Shiny) is one of my faveorites.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I agree with you, HazaBara. The Heatran sprite fround in Platinum is much better that the one found in Diamond and Pearl; so I would have to go with my mascot to represent my favorite in Platinum.
    However, I would have to say that my favorite sprite for the whole fourth generation would be Totodile.
    (It's just so darn cute!)

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Arceus, need I say more about this beauty..................

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
  • Look at Palkia. Uxie, Mesprite and Azelf. AND Dialga.. OMG at Arceus...and Darkari. Vespiquen. OMGGGGGGG SO many good sprites. To me they look more 3D. Now you can tell the differance. I am in love with Palkia and Mesprit .....so many good sprites.

:16:

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Look at Palkia. Uxie, Mesprite and Azelf. AND Dialga.. OMG at Arceus...and Darkari. Vespiquen. OMGGGGGGG SO many good sprites. To me they look more 3D. Now you can tell the differance. I am in love with Palkia and Mesprit .....so many good sprites.

:16:

Vespiquen looks like its actually attacking. This one is really worth noting.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Leafeon does look cute in it's backsprite.
    Maybe show us some more Eeveelution front and back sprites, that way, Eevee lovers(like me :P) can choose which one we want. So far, I might keep Eevee, until I breed it. :mudkip;):

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Favorite DPP Sprite?

Seriously, that is sweet. Too bad it was banned to ubers a couple days later, haha. Weavile also looks incredible. It actually LOOKS like a Weavile this time.

Frankly, I'm in love with all the sprites. ('Cept Piplup)
    Favorite DPP Sprite?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    That Garchomp sprite is teh awesomeness! XD
    I would love to see a picture of Weavile.
    Also, sorry for being needy, but I have NO clue where everyone is finding these awesome sprites, when Serebii only showed us a few. :P

Back