• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Drink (ANY Drink!!!!)

Favorite Drink?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Mine fav drink is not creamy soda (thats my fav soft drink!). It's actully Iced Tea believe it or not. I love it more than anything in the world! The flavor is Peach & Mango. I wanted to know if your fav drink isn't actully soft drink! Vote 4 ya fav drink here.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Water, Orange juice, or green tea.
    i was never much of a fan of soda after seeing what it did to your teeth.

Kagome

Just here...
    Years
    • Age 28
    • TX
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    me i love ice tea its awsome sweet tea and i ce tea i dont know if there the same

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    At the moment, it's between iced tea and green tea. <3 I've been drinking a lot of tea lately, and although I didn't like green tea at first, it's almost all I like to drink now. XD;

Iced tea, though... it's loaded up to the brim with sugar. It's more of a guilty pleasure than anything. ._.;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I can live off of Snapple Peach Iced Tea, although it tends to give me a stomach ache if I drink it on an empty stomach.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I like a number of drinks. I guess I would have to say Dr.Pepper because its just delicious.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Favourite drink

Well I would have to say that my favourite drink is Vannila Coca Cola (It's addictive:))

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I love iced tea!
    So refreshing...
    Favorite Drink (ANY Drink!!!!)

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Ugh, how many times I answered this questions. I drink Iced Tea/Coffee and Dr. Pepper. And the best drink is WATER. Nothing can compare to a fresh and cool water.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Rum and coke. Why? Because it's a man's drink T_T

My favorite soft drink from this list is probably Mountain dew, though.

I used to drink alot of coffee, but now I'm more of a tea person. =/

Back