• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite eevee evolution!!

Which is your favorite evolution?

• FLAREON

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • JOLTEON

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • VAPOREON

• ESPEON

• UMBREON

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • LEAFEON

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • GLACEON

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • NEITHER

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

supermega_boy

Water Master
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    I think all are good because each one has a different ability, but I like umbreon style

Another thing
    Do you think that will be more eevee evolutions?

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    I voted for Umbreon, it's my favorite. But my favorite out of the original three is Vaporeon. I always chose to evolve my Eevee into it on the old games.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Umbreon. It's the only defensive Eevee evolution. Original. And it looks cool, too, especially if it's shiny.
    That post makes Vaporeon sad; Vappy is a tank and therefor defensive. >: And if you haven't guessed already, my favorite Eevee form is Vaporeon.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    That post makes Vaporeon sad; Vappy is a tank and therefor defensive. >: And if you haven't guessed already, my favorite Eevee form is Vaporeon.
    Vaporeon may be defensive, but Umbreon is the defensive Pokémon, and, well, I forgot Glaceon. It does deserve to be called defensive, at least more than Vaporeon. :P Sorry, Glaceon...

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Flareon is the best with it's attack it will take down a Umbreon and with it's good Sp .Def it will stand off any of it's attacks.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Umbreon Hands down, is the pwningnest! Espeon is decent, although there are far too many other Psychic types to make him a needed pokemon. Where as, for awhile Umbreon was THE only Dark type, w/o a secondary type. IE during all of Gen 2. Sure they had Murkrow, which was a decent pokemon.

Anyways, Umbreon FTW. IMO most of the other Eeveelutions kinda meh.

Can't say on Leafeon, or Glaceon, though.

supermega_boy

Water Master
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    Hi everybody I am here sorry but I was a little bit bussy and now I have a question to everyone

If you could make an eevee evolution, What would be the element and name of the evolution?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I remember training my Espeon by hand from level 5-100 in Crystal, and I was proud, but I don't like what happened to its sprite.

I like Leafeon now - it has a cool picture, though it couldn't hurt for a new name...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Vaporeon may be defensive, but Umbreon is the defensive Pokémon, and, well, I forgot Glaceon. It does deserve to be called defensive, at least more than Vaporeon. :P Sorry, Glaceon...
    But before you said it's the only defensive Eevee form. D= And Glaceon's bad HP stat makes it useless as a tank, whereas Vaporeon's excellent HP makes up for its lack of physical Defense. Therefor Vaporeon > Glaceon.

Back