• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Employment

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2012
    Simply put, there are people around Unova that hire you to do a job daily for them, which is your favorite?

Personally, I like working at the Village Bridge Cafe, I give great customer service, and I get paid in berrys.

Years
  • Yeah, I like the cafe one at Village Bridge. It feels like a mini-game, remembering people's orders and serving them. (and you get berries :D)

-totodile42

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Yeah, funnily enough it's the cafe for me too. :3 It came as somewhat of a surprise when I first got roped into doing it, though.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    haha i never knew about these employment things what else can you do???

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
  • The cafe is the only one that comes to mind at the moment. I'll have to look more closely next time I play.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    There's more than the cafe? /hasn't noticed any others

Oh well! The cafe... I couldn't remember who wanted the berries first time. :( But on the second time I was a perfectly good waiter for the chef. XD

Meinfoo

Spelling error? Spelling win!
    Years
  • Does it count as employment when you give items to friends through the C-Gear? I found that really fun. It's annoying if they ride away on their bike though.

I have to go to that cafe!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    I really enjoy the whole employment thing, although it ends up reminding me I need to find a job for this summer...

The_Noob

Banned
    Years
  • As much as I love getting Lum Berries from the fat chef at Village Bridge, one of my fave locales in B&W, I can't help but think that it would be cool to see more of these minigames, in other areas of Unova I'm more likely to visit.

Well, another thing for the third version wishlist.

Noob out.

Back