• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite fanta soda!XD

Ransit

Master Trainer(poison)
    Years
    oh yah THATS THE POINT jk lol nah, Its more addictive than cocaine (not like ive tried any) cuz drugs r 4 losers lol
    Quote: mr.mackey: Drugs r bad mmmmmmkaaaaay!
    lol I need to get off pc for a while ive been here 2 days nonstop0_o lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Strawberry and grape are good, orange is okay. Darn, I haven't had Fanta in a month...I really need to get some.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I'ed have to say orange and grape!! They rock!!

"Want-a-Fanta? Don't you want-a? Want-a-Fanta? Don't you want-a? Moein' the grass, thats no fun, drink some Fanta in tha sun!!

Want-a-Fanta? Don't you Want-a? Want-a-Fanta? Don't you want-a? Blurry, blurry, big and furry, drink some Fanta hurry hurry!!"

Hahaha, I've seen that at the movies so many times. :laugh:

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Hotaru said:
    Orange. <3 I have a vintage orange fanta t-shirt too. XD
    Omigozh, I have that zhirt too :D~! It'z one of my favoritez...even if it iz a little zheer XD

I've only had Grape, Orange, and Strawberry. Zo far I like Strawberry the mozt but Black cherry (<3) zoundz really good :3

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    There are way more! How about Lime and Grapefruit?
    Lime is in Aussie (not sure about other countries).
    Grapefruit is in Japan (Not sure about other countries either)
    Well, I like those two!

Back