• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite female protagonist?

• Misty

Votes: 45 50.6%
  • May

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Dawn

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    THIS pisses me off. When somebody talks about Misty's amazing personality compared to the other girls.
    Misty is a short-tempered red head. ? That was her personality.

If you actually pay attention to the other girls, rather than being so caught up in your depression over how Misty is never coming back ..then you'd see that the other two girls had just as great of personalities. They were all great and different in their own ways.
    Easy man. That was his opinion. You don't have to agree with this.

Ok, I didn't say my choice. Of course Misty.

Illustration

ああああああああ
    Years
    Imperfect Dawn is perfect for me <3
    I love the other two girls too, but I felt as though they were a bit too... cliché.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I went with Dawn because... I don't know... just clicked a random one

Jack

ego
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    Dawn just.. annoys me, and May was ok , but Misty was a classic she was definitly the best one

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    I haven't really watched too much of Dawn and May so I guess by default my vote goes to Misty :)

ben_pokemon

ツタージャ <3
    Years
    Dawn has the edge over them all!

I choose Dawn. Why?

One of the best characters introduced in the Pokemon anime. Was much more involved in the plot and the battles (unlike Misty and May, she was psychically connected to Mesprit and involved in the Sinnoh crisis when Dialga and Palkia battled), she actually supports Ash unlike Misty and May who just sat there and discussed, I love her emotional and enthusiastic personality and the fact she actually cheers for Ash when he battles wearing an actual costume.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Misty because she was very no nonsense and didn't suffer fools. She would jibe ash a lot which would be really funny, but you don't get that so much with the other two.

Misty all the way.

Vulpes bicaudata

Charmander Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Misty, definitely. She's the original, and the one I grew up with... She was also the first video game character I had a thing for... That was mostly due to The Electric Tale of Pikachu, as she was a total BABE in that, a fact that did not escape the attention of my 9-year-old self. Plus I kind of have a thing for tomboys...

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    Dawn, because she is like a cartoon of my girlfriend, they're physically very similar xD
    But I prefer Misty in the anime all the way!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Misty, no doubt. I guess I like her the most since she was the original female companion and part of the original three, coupled with how I was in elementary school and a genuine Pokemon fan (I'm primarily back into now because of massive nostalgia) and I was with it from the very beginning seeing Misty as the female companion. I stopped watching the episodes when I was a little kid when the trio split up at the end of Jhoto.

Recently after seeing some Ruby/Sapphire episodes, May is pretty cool too. And I even don't mind Dawn from Diamond/Pearl... but part of me only sees those two as guest characters who stay around for a very, very, very, very, very long time. They haven't grown on me yet like Misty did.

Years
    Misty. She was awesome. I got to see an old episode on Boomerang the other day. She shared a sandwich with James and Meowth which was really nice of her to do. Also, another thing that's great about Misty, is that she's a red head, just like me. :D The other two are nice as well, but I like Misty most of the 3. ^_^

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I used to say Misty because I loved the seasons with her in it a lot, for all the nostalgia and everything. But after watching the Hoenn seasons, I might just say May is my favourite. I'm not completely sure though, I still really love Misty. ^_^

Pebblycone

Little Monster ♥
    Years
    Misty.
    I haven't seen much of the other 2, but I have seen a couple of Advance eps, and the Temple of the Sea Movie. May just kind of... annoys me. To me she kind of seems, i don't know, naive? I'm not really sure what it is, but I just don't like her. Dawn... can't really judge cause I haven't seen any eps/movies with her... but she seems like one of those overly-bubbly types which i don't really like.
    PLUS Misty was in the original series :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back