• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite female protagonist?

• Misty

Votes: 45 50.6%
  • May

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Dawn

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
    iris... sowwie i dont remember that one. was it a johto one? i never watched ohto much.

then again im not the guy who watches every episode, only when i find one on while flipping through the channels. i might remember them if you give me some info.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Holy crap. You're making my fan art wail on the floor and cry me a river >_< Iris is the new girl for Best Wishes. So either you add her to your n00bish list or I'll join the admins on their next Noob Brain Hunting because your's shall be next on the list.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
    oooook, whateva floats your boat... i guess...

w/e

also: i didnt realize admins went on brain hunts, are they zombies?

fear mah n00b lists

Last edited:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Holy crap. You're making my fan art wail on the floor and cry me a river >_< Iris is the new girl for Best Wishes. So either you add her to your n00bish list or I'll join the admins on their next Noob Brain Hunting because your's shall be next on the list.

Lol phear AdvancedK47 or get flamed.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Get on-topic you guys. You guys are starting to get out of control.

e: Merged this with the already existing thread by the way.

Last edited:

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Misty,because she kept the group together and she was the only one that wasn't annoying! :P

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Dawn is definetly the cutest of them all, so that's the ONLY reason I woted for her.
    Misty is so anoying, she always kinda bugged me, don't know why though...
    May is great, but dawn is better.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Misty, there is absolutely no contest (no pun intended) to the other two in my mind.

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
    when you think about it misty is totaly battle, she runs a gym and everything.

dawn is totaly contest and i dont recall her ever taking parts in official battles

i think may is somewhere in between.

Years
    I like Dawn because she is very similar to Ash and has had her moments... May I think was the best of the three trainers and I personally think Misty was very overrated. She was kind of annoying and very weak

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back