• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fire/Fighting Starter

Fav Fire/Fighting starter?

• Torchic and evos

Votes: 41 71.9%
  • Chimchar and evos

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Tepig and evos

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    None of them! In fact I HATE all three of them!!! I wish Gamefreak would realize that Fire/Fighting types are horrible due to their number of weaknesses!!! I miss the old days...

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    I'd go with Torchic line. Torchic is so cute and Combusken is just pure amazing and Blaziken, just far from impressive level in my opinion plus it's the first and original Fire/Fighting type and design.

Also my signagture Pokemon throughout till now, even in B/W, I still used him. And yet to be my most fav Pokemon and first Pokemon I ever seen and used (Not counting Pikachu).

Chimchar line was okay but didn't stand out much in my opinion while Pokabu line is a complete fail, once again, in my opinion, Didn't stand out much either but worser than Ape.
    Didn't really like Emboar anyway.

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    Nice to see pretty much everybody agrees that Torchic's line is the best! Cute, awesome looking, and the original. Plus, monkeys and pigs just don't look as cool to me as a huge anthropomorphic chicken that can scale skyscrapers in a single jump. And in my opinion I always found Blaziken rather eagle like as well (I blame the head). I suppose they all have their uses, but I can't care less about the other two.

Back