• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fire-Type of any evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Flareon, Arcanine, Charizard, Cyndaquil, and Ninetails, coolest and fiercest! <3;

HiroUey

Pokemon Master of Masters!
    Years
    Typhlosion is my favorite pokemon period, its my most used fire pokemon, its just Awesome. Ill also say Ninetales, Cyndaquil, Quilava, and Houndoom.

Muckknuckle

Azureist Priest
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2016
    Arcanine is a good, powerful fire type that also looks awesome, although its always fun to troll everyone with Willo-Wisp/Confuse Ray Ninetales.

Volcanora is pretty much the ultimate Fire type, though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I loved Charizard a lot (And Charmander, Charmeleon) and didn't think a fire type could top my favorites and then I totally loved Cyndaquil and it's evo-line when I got Gold and Silver for gameboy. Ever since then I think Typhlosion has been tied with Charizard as my favorite fire type. Only, some times Typhlosion passes Charizard just a bit because it has never let me down in ANY of my games. <3 And I really love it's overall design, the flames popping out of it, and the same for Cyndaquil and Quilava. But, a few others to name are Growlithe and Arcanine, and I've also always loved Flareon and Houndoom for fire types. I wasn't too impressed with any fire types in Gen IV yet and I haven't played Gen III so...

Years
    Either Blaziken, Ninetales or Houndoom. ^^ If we count legends, then I also like Victini.

Houndoom probably wins though, seeing as Dark is my second favourite type after Ghost.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Houndoom is hardly even mentioned!!! Seriously hes easily my favorite!!!! then again charizard and arcanine are close behind :/
    HOUNDOOM ALL THE WAY FREEKING BADASS

Years
    Charizard is my fave fire pokemon, hes awesomely badass and dont take shiz from no one! Wudnt wanna meet him down a dark alley :P

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Please don't bump threads that are favourite threads, and that are a +1 month old thanks.
    And I'm also locking because this is a favourite ____ pokemon thread.

*Locks*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back