• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fire Type Pokemon?

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
Years
  • Charizard would have to be my fav! ^_^ Charizard can use HMs like fly and it really helps me!

My 2nd favorite is Flareon. It's so Kawaii...

zsun_44

Just a member
    Years
  • Charizard is my favourite too!! looks so much like a dragon and it also looks so ferocious and cool!

SulcataIxlude

Ibrojiini Hii'shan
    Years
  • I personally like Blaziken the most out of the fire types. I love chickens, and who could resist a pencak silat master cock that can incenirate you after every strike of his palm? Not me that's for sure! I love Houndoom, Magcargo, and Charizard as well.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Ones I really like: Blaziken, Magmar, Houndoom, Rapidash

Ones I sorta like: Torkoal, Flareon (mainly cause it's the hardest to use eon and not many people like to train it)

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    My favorite fire pokemon is Slugma, Typhlosio and Magacro.

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Magcargo. All others are overliked, only liked by noobs, or are stupid Legendaries. Magcarog is teh uber pwange~ =D

Phantom2

Ampharos King
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 8, 2005
    I have the top 3 list.
    1.Houndoom: Always been at the top of the fire/dark
    2.Typhlosion: liked him from when I got him in Ruby.
    3.Vulpix:Always liked this one to.

The Happies

Ninetales is love.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 24, 2005
    Flareon, Arcanine, Ninetales, Moltres, Ho-oh, Charizard, Houndoom and many many more.

Pokemon AD Fan

drawing quietly, me
    Years
  • Top 5's of my liking (not ranked in any order):
    Blaziken
    ninetales (cool and strong)
    Moltress
    Rapidash (like it's name, it's ravishing)
    Entei
    Hey! Actually i don't have a absolute fav over fire types, but the very first is Growlithe, from gold version. Then it's torchic, from Ruby... But those 5 are far from all. i like others too (execpt Magmar), it's jus that i don't name them.

Back