• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fire Type?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    No anyways back on topic. Blaziken would be perfect if he had just two more moves: Eruption and Close Combat. A perfect all out offensive set would be.

-Close Combat
    -Eruption
    -Night Slash
    -Brave Bird
    Those are good moves for blaziken. *thumbs up*

My favorite fire type is....CHIMCHAR!!!
    Chimchar is very cute for a fire type.

Last edited:

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Blaziken can already learn Brave Bird and Night Slash (egg move). I'm just saying if he had Close Combat and Eruption in his arsenal, he'd be a beast.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Blaziken can already learn Brave Bird and Night Slash (egg move). I'm just saying if he had Close Combat and Eruption in his arsenal, he'd be a beast.
    That would make blaziken one of the top fire types.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    My fave fire type? Definitely be Ninetales or Arcanine. Both are great looking pokemon (Power and usage aren't really what I care about). Most fire types I like with the exception of a few like Numel/Camerupt, Magmar and evo. (Don't mind Magby too much for a baby) and Slugma (Don't mind Magcargo)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    My fave fire type? Definitely be Ninetales or Arcanine. Both are great looking pokemon (Power and usage aren't really what I care about). Most fire types I like with the exception of a few like Numel/Camerupt, Magmar and evo. (Don't mind Magby too much for a baby) and Slugma (Don't mind Magcargo)
    Arcanine is in my main team, lol.

DJ Lorik

Honey, I just forgot to duck.
    Years
    I'd have to say Charmender-->Charmeleon-->Charizard. My favorite fire type Pokemon EVER!

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Magcargo.

Maggy has gotten quite a few new toys to play with in D/P. Recover, Earth Power, Special Rock STAB, and many other moves, like Rock polish, Will-o-Wisp, and Stealth Rocks via TM and Stockpile and Memento for Egg moves

Laugh as you will, but Magcargo is my most favorite Fire Type, has been since G/S, and will be forever, unless it got an even Cooler evolution.

Edit: not to mention, both of its Abilities cut Egg Hatching Time in half.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    My fire fave is always going to be Arcanine! ExtremeSpeed kills!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    I've always loved Vulpix and Ninetales, particularly, shiny Ninetales(obviously, looking at my avatar). I just love the shade of purple its in, and with those red eyes, I just think it looks really cool. And the legend/lore of the nine tailed fox is another point of interest. I know Ninetales isn't the strongest fire type, but I don't care, I still love it. Part of me dreams of it having a fire/psychic type evolution with boosted stats, heh. I just can't see Ninetales being a middle evolution, though, unless its predecessor was insanely powerful...which I would have no complaints about ;)

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    Magmar and Magmortar.
    Magmar is just awesome; a lava thing that lurks attached to the ceilings of volcanoes like bats comprised mainly of magma or something! (Or at least that's how I imagined them)
    Magmortar; He's obese, and has cannons for arms. Fireball cannons FTW.

Back