• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite food?

What is your favorite food?

• Food

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Jeremy is cute! <3

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    XD You know it isn't a Jeremy Poll if my trademark option isn't there. XD

Anyway sweeties, what's your favorite food? X3 Mines is Fried Rice, noodles, sandwhiches, and any kind of chicken. <3 Umm, would cookies, candy, and ice cream count as food too? XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Sure, they count!! XD

Wow...I have so many favorites. o.O I love steak, ribs, any seafood, hot wings, pizza, I could probably go on for a while... XD

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Oysters and clams. My family's a big seafood family and I guess it's from being born to them that I developed a liking for seafood.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh my I love all kinds of food. But I will list of what I love the most, and I can't live without...I love Pasta(Spaghetti, Chicken Alfredo, Shrimp Alfredo), Salad, Asparagus, Carrots, Cucumbers, Fruits(Plums, Pineapple, Stawberries, Oranges, Watermelon), Fish(fillet), Soup, Crackers, Yoguart, and etc...

Try to eat healthier. I been eating too much junk. Like Cookies, Cakes, Ice Cream, Pie...not anymore!

Years
    Let's see...mine are cheeseburgers (with swiss cheese), tacos, sesame chicken, french onion dip, onion rings...which is odd, considering I dislike eating onions on their own. I also like things such as peaches (I love peach-flavored things), chocolate chip cookies...just to name some of them.

Last edited:

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    aww,man....NACHOS!!!!(with chillay and cheese!!!)
    Hambergers
    dirty rice
    HOT WINGS!!!!!
    GRILLED CHEESE BACON SANDWICH!!!!
    meh,...pizza..."sometimes"
    STEAK!!!!!
    BABY BACK RIIIIIIIIIIBBSSSS!!!!!!!!!
    MAC&CHEESE!!!!
    too much...I'm startin to get hungry now....and the thing is,I eat ALOT,but since I train ALOT as well,....I stay fit!!!!! :rambo:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    A large variety of Asian foods,Mexican foods,and Italian foods are definately my favorites ^-^

if cheesecake counts,well,there you go :x

Years
    XD @ the poll

~ Lemons <3 ...what, I like sour food. I like sour candy too, but I don't know if you'd count that.
    ~ Almost anything with tomato in it. Tomatoes are yummy. :3
    ~ Pasta (kind of because of the above). I like the taste of it too. It also tastes good with other kinds of sauces, like cheese sauce (as long as it isn't the Mac and Cheese out of the box xX) and alfredo sauce.
    ~ Meat dishes... well, most of them. I like the taste of meat for some reason. XD;

It was me. :x

Last edited:

[Fear_Itself]

I am your worst nightmare.
    Years
    I <3 food. xDD
    Here are some I <3 the most.

~Palmagranites
    ~Anything with cheese in it. xDD
    ~Spaghetti, lasagna, pasta like that.
    ~Chinese food (Luff it. x33 I try to persuade my mom to get it every night, but it never works. D>)
    ~And, last but not least, blonde brownies <33. They're like soft, square, chocolate chip cookies.

Great, now I'm hungry. xDD​

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Chinese food, Speghetti, Chicken Soup, Fried Rice, Chicken Adoboe(sp?).

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My favorite foods are:

Chinese takeout (egg rolls, beef fried rice, crab ragoon..did I spell that right? XD)
    Dried Friut (except banana chips >: )
    pasta
    sour food, I LOVE sour food and candy as well
    Salads (Greek especiall)
    a variety of sea food
    sour crout (does that count with the sour food XD)

thats about it XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I love-

Japanese! (Sushi)
    Chianese
    Austrian (Kaizershmarn xD)
    Fruit
    Rice

They are by far my faves

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    Well my favorite foods are:
    pasta (any kind)
    sour stuff
    some kinds of Japanese stuff
    Hot dogs
    and alot more^_^

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I like BBQ steak, ribs and chicken. XD *Yum*
    I also like spegeti with my mum's spegeti sauce...Ya, it's gotta be her sauce. I think my number 1 favorite food is chocolate strawberries, nyaaan. *w*

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'm actually not sure that I have one specific favorite kind of food. I like a lot of food, really. XD

But for the sake of the poll, I'd have to say one kind of food I can never get sick of is grilled salmon. <333 I'm also a pretty big fan of Chinese food - that is something I could eat every day for sure. XD

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    My favorite foods are:

bacon
    broccoli
    flan

Could eat them all day. Wish I could. Eh, I'll just constantly eat BBQ once I move. XD

Back