• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite game soundtrack

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I spent about $40.00 on my favorite game soundtracks; both of which come from game variations of eachother. You may or may not know of the games Magic Pengel and Graffiti Kingdom? Well, those are my favorite soundtracks. Haka no Niwa, being the title of Graffiti Kingdom's soundtrack, and Garakuta Masterpiece Theater Rakugaki Oukoku being the title of Magic Pengel's soundtrack. I find the majority of the tracks exciting, yet pieceful at the same time and listen to them often before I go to bed from the DVD player in my room. Something about them also bring out memories and child-like qualities that I possessed just a few years back when I constantly played the actual game (which I would highly recommend to those creative). I also like the Kingdom Hearts OST, though I haven't listened to any of those tracks in forever; wanting to listen to them has increased significantly over these past few days of watching random fandubs of the games.

Edit: Oh! Also, I listen to some tracks (though I only own Calling) off of The World Ends With You soundtrack.

Back