• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Game?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Tales of the Abyss.

I adore the characters, the scenario, the battle system, the controls... just everything. I've poured well over 300 hours into it, perfecting my file, doing every sidequest, etc. It's fun on your own and even more fun to play through with a friend which can change everything up. Sure, after that much time spent on it, I've gotten a little sick of it, but even my other top favourites just... they aren't the same. So ToA gets top pick.

Honourable mentions to Pokémon, Kingdom Hearts (COM specifically), and The World Ends With You.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Am I the only TES fan here? ;_; Yeah, Oblivion has to be one of my favourite games, just because it's so fun being a thief on it. XD yeah, and it has good graphics etc.

Majoras Mask is also one of my favourite games. i loved it's dark storyline. XD Plus, Fierce Deity Link is awesome.

Yeah, my other favourites include: Smash Bros. Brawl (though it doesn't work anymore on my Wii >_>), the Resident Evil series (basically all of them, though i do love RE4 and RE5. :P), and the Pokemons eries (especially Crystal. :D)

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    I'd have to say it's either the Kingdom Hearts Series, or the Pokemon Series. (Not just one but all of the games in the series.)

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    well my favorite games is kingdom hearts 1 and 2 i like the storyline and the characters its really addictiing and fun .i dnt like the gameboy remake though

my second favotite game has to be crystal version
    but i like all the pokemon games

Last edited:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Currently: EA Grand Slam Tennis
    Overall: Mario Kart Wii or Donkey Kong 64

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
    Well BLEH! This is going to be hard, because I have all consoles kinda hard to choose.

DS: Pokemon (of course)

PSP: LoCoROCO 2

PS3: Little Big Planet or Metal Gear 4 (too hard to pick)

Xbox360: Gears of War 2 Forrrr sure! :D

PC/Desktop: MapleStory (well pretty much anything that I can get into example: GunZ, WoW, Counter Strike Source)

Wii:Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Last edited:
    Years
    I would have to say I had the most fun with the Super Smash Bros. series but I've been known to play a few DBZ games as well lol.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
    Shadowrun for the 360.
    Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS1
    Final Fantasy Tactics for the GBA

I don't have any favorites on the PS2 or the Wii.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Top 10 - Favourite Games of all time! (for you that is)

Well, yeah, your top ten? =)

1. Pokemon Pearl (DS) (<3333)
    2. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (PC)
    3. Mario Kart DS (DS >.> )
    4. Sims 2 + expansion packs (university, pets) (PC)
    5. Nintendogs Dachshund and Friends(DS)
    6. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (PC)
    Pokemon Pearl (DS)
    7. RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 (PC) (awesome game!!)
    8. RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 (PC) (good!!)
    9. The Game of Life (PC) (think im nuts xD)
    10. Cooking Mama 2 (DS)

Back