• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Game?

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    FAVORITE GAME?
    INTRODUCTION:
    Hey there guys!.. Im just asking What is your Favorite Game in the whole world >3.. Hihi.. Me.. it;s Pokemon! So how bout yah? what's your favorite one?

Haha Is it Also Pokemon?

Rules:
    No Spamming
    No Posting Rude Comments
    No Harrasments >3
    Most of all Think of the One!

Thanks ^_^

-Yasumin >3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I love the spyro series! 1, 2, 3 on ps1 are epic xD of course i love pokemon too they are my all time favourites!

Sweet Jasmine

Years
    Gee! Nice One! So.. Yeah Pokemons are the Best
    Hahaha That's why im here lol xD! ^_^
    So you must be a Spyro Series Addict?
    Well dont be too much :D >3

-Yasumin >3

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
    The best game I have ever played was Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus. This game will be difficult to most gamers. But it depends how you played it. It is not the monsters you have to kill is hard. It is the controller ability that maybe hard to most gamers. But when I was 8, I didn't had a hard time with the gameplay. I was actually one of the people who could play the game really good. The graphics were excellent and this is a 1998 game. I love the sound effects and the storyline.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The best game I have ever played was Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus. This game will be difficult to most gamers. But it depends how you played it. It is not the monsters you have to kill is hard. It is the controller ability that maybe hard to most gamers. But when I was 8, I didn't had a hard time with the gameplay. I was actually one of the people who could play the game really good. The graphics were excellent and this is a 1998 game. I love the sound effects and the storyline.

^ awesome game.

My favorite all time game is Metal Gear solid 3: Snake eater - One of the most powerful stories I've ever seen in a game.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    It's a tie between Conker's Bad Fur Day and Perfect Dark! xD
    I don't care if it wasn't not japanese, I don't care if it was crude and I definitly don't care if it was violent as hell. Conker's Bad Fur Day was one of my favorite games as a kid, and I pretty much grew up with it. I would always play multiplayer with my friends, my mom despised the game, and I loved every second of it. As for perfect dark, my parents actually approved of the game in 2000, when I was 12 years old. I loved the whole plotline of it all, and the sci-fi based weapons. I think that the early 2000's were probably the best era of video games for me.

I would also put MGS2, but Colonel's face scarred me for pretty much all of late 2001. D:

Last edited:

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    My fav game has to be Mario!! it is the most innovative and the most creative things to ever happen to the gaming world :) i love that cute plumber :)

Sweet Jasmine

Years
    Damn! That Game! Mario >3 The First Game I;ve Ever Played
    When i was Born I Love that Game and i Miss it ^_^ *giggles*
    I Love the Old Mario *lalalala* xD.. I Remember the turtle i always jump at it
    then im saying like Bye Turtle! Xd.. So Keep posting guys >3
    I Wanna read more >3 ^_^ *giggles*

-Yasumin >3

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Seems like i'm the first for an xbox game?

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

best rpg ever :D

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Anyone who remembers LoZ: Oracle of Ages is awesome. They don't make games like that anymore...

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Pokemon aside, I think that Resident Evil 4 on the Wii is quite possibly the best game I've ever played. Seriously, you go around fighting zombies, cave-trolls and sea monsters with rocket launchers. If you do it right, their heads explode. What's not to love?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I have a hard time picking a favorite game. :/ It's really hard when I've got so many great ones.

I'll just pick my favorites.

Bioshock - I've literally played this game endlessly. It's an amazing game and I can't wait for the sequel.
    Fallout 3 - I've invested days into this game. It's probably one of the best ones I've ever played.
    Dead Rising - First game I got for the Xbox 360 and couldn't put it down.
    Animal Crossing: City Folk - I just love the Animal Crossing series. It's one of the best.
    Resident Evil 5 - My first real dive into the series turned out amazingly. Great game.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Hard to say...

But if I have to.. then..

Fire Emblem 7.

Back