• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Generation?

Which Generation of Pokemon do you like best?

• Total voters

Iron Shaman

Metagamer Lite
Years
  • 3rd gen clinches it for me.

Seriously, for a Handheld pokémon game, Emerald was perfect. The only vaguely interesting storyline, the best music (GSC a close second), an interesting world map, and a lot of really awesome pokémon. Relicnath, Armaldo, Swellow, Breloom, Dusclops, Regis, Kyogre, Jirachi, Mence, Swampy, Sceptile... The rehaul of the EV/IV system, and introduction of Natures and abilities made it much deeper and more complete. And unlike GSC, RSE didn't feel rushed after the 7th badge.

IMO, RSE > GSC >>> RBY >>>>>>> DP

Neosplash

|♜|♞|♝|♛|♚|♝| ♞|♜|
    Years
  • I have to go with the first generation. First thing, that's the first one I played. So of couse one of the reasons is nostalgia. The other, that's the generation that Blastoise is in.
    <3 Blastoise 4 eva

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The first generation has always been my favorite.

Pokemon-wise, and game play-wise.

Still, I also really love the R/S/E games.
    Those were good times, good times.. ;~;

But Kanto gets my vote..

Back