• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Grass Starter

Favorite Grass Starter

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Treecko

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Turtwig

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Thunder Beam

My Current Team on Diamond
Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    Who is/are your Favorite Grass Starter:

Kanto: Bulbasaur
    Johto: Chikorita
    Hoenn: Treecko
    Sinnoh: Turtwig

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Chikorita! The only grass I ever chose as a starter and I loved it! :D Meganuim is beastly, and chika is just a bunch of fun! 8D

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • I second that.. It's Chikorita, it the only cute grass type XD
    I admit Bulba also has a good design, but chikorita wins my vote :P

\\Ceiran//

up to my neck in piplups!
    Years
  • turtwig is the only one i dont like, but its gotta be treecko, for the one thing the others lack; speed. that and kickass moves like leaf blade, although since they changed the battle animation for DP, im not so keen...

Years
  • My favourite Grass-type starter is Chikorita. It's the only Grass-type I'd ever start with. I normally choose Cyndaquil in the Johto games, but I once started, saved and seriously played a file with Chikorita as my starter, and I liked what I saw. Meganium's a great Pokemon, and I absolutely love Bayleef.

I just don't really care much for the other three Grass-type starters...

Anela

I see you.
    Years
  • Chikorita definately! Its so cute, and the starter I usually use in Gold/Silver/Crystal. I also think it is the most "feminine" starter of all of them, which appeals to me. ^^

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
  • I like Chikorita because it was the first Pokémon I ever got in the video games.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Chikorita for me, then Turtwig. I think out of all the starters, I like all the Johto ones the best.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • My favourite grass type starter is Hoenn - Treecko
    Go go Treeko!! The best is the Ash's treeko He's so Brave and Lonely. Cool!
    Treecko, what else could it be?
    I like Bulbasaur and Chikorita too.
    \o/

Treecko! Treecko! Treecko!
    I think Treecko's the best, imho. It learns awesome attacks, has cool looking evolutions, it's final evolution is the fastest starter evo, and it's a reptile...

I had a Chikorita for Crystal, but I didn't really have a thing for grass Pokemon until I got Treecko for Ruby.

Back