• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Gym Leader

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Considering my name used to be "BlainesApprentice" before it was Hiidoran... I must say that he is my favorite Gym Leader. However, Flannery is pretty awesome too! Just not as experienced. :P
Flint is just horrible... I can't say I ever liked him. @.@

May I fill in your ???'s in order?
Spoiler:

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
Flannery and Clair. I like their types and Pokemon. They're not easy to defeat and it gives you a little sport and challenging as well.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Bruno is my fave E4 guy because he looks funny. =P
Every time I battled him I would laugh at his sprite in Red Version =3.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
My favorite is Misty. When I was a little kid I was a fanboy, I didn't know of the existence of fanboydom, but I was a fanboy. I lubbed Misty to death and I was, like, 6 years old.

I got over that, but I still like Misty the best. She wears a freaking bikini for God's sake!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I like Bugsy from Johto, but from Hoenn, I think it has gotta be the twins, Tate and Liza. They were hard for some people with their Tag Battles.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2008
I've always been a fan of Koga. Needless to say, I was pleased when I realized he had become a member of the Elite Four in Jhoto.

Years
I like Lt. Surge in Kanto. The Lightning American! I also like Blaine and Sabrina, but unfortunately most of the generation 1 gym leaders were kinda flat; watching the show was what really gave me the affinity for those trainers.

MasterPalkia

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2008
My favorite gym leader would have to be the guy from Canalave City. He is Roark's father but I can't rember his name.

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
Years
My favorites are:
Kanto: Lt. Surge
Hoenn: Flannery
Johto: The Dragon Type Gym Leader(forgot name)
Shinnoh: Volkner

Sceptile Queen

Sceptile Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I don't really have a favorite gym leader, but I do have a favorite Elite Four trainer. My favorite Elite Trainer is the Dragon-type one in Generation 3.

Years
For the gym leaders... Sabrina, Clair, Winona, and Volkner. For the Elite Four... Lorelei, Lance, Steven, and Cynthia.

Shem

Bored...
Years
i liked Giovanni, i want to see a pokemon game with the return of team rocketjust like Giovanni said when you beat him!

Back