• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Gym Leader

Giblie

Gible Lover
Years
My favorite Gym Leader would proably be the guy with Steel Types (I dont remember name) of Hoenn. And my fav Elite 4 person would be Cynthia of Sinnoh. =)

NatureKeeper

1st Gen: Well probably blaine.
2nd Gen: -
3rd Gen: Juan

Elite four: Wallace and Loreli

EvilMuffinKate

Mimi! XD
Years
Kanto:: Erika, Misty, Brock
Johto:: Bugzy, the one with the flying type and Clair because her name is close to mine: Claire. lol
Hoenn:: Wallace, Flannery, Winona, Liza & Tate
Sinnoh:: I don't know I haven't played it yet

E4:: Glacia, Sidney, Agatha, Phoebe

Hana~

Now available in surround~
Years
Flannery's just too beautiful and unsure to resist, but Clair has such a dominant personality. And she uses dragons. Wallace is pretty, and has a Milotic and a reeeeeeally irritating Kingdra. 3-way tie.

Al.Long

Just too cool to care :)
Years
Kanto: Probably Sabrina or Blaine
Johto: Clair or Jasmine
Hoenn: Juan or Tate & Liza
Sinnoh: Volkner or Fantina

E4: Lorelei, Flint, Drake, Karen (I think her name's Karen, E4 in Johto - Dark-type?)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Eh, guys, since when do any of the Elite Four members count as Gym Leaders?

Anyways, from the first region, my favourite Gym Leader would most definitely be Giovanni. There was always something so dark about that character in the game that made him seem like a villian more than a Gym Leader, which, when you look at the fact that he was the person in control of Team Rocket, I suppose he was. The second generation, my favourite Gym Leader would have to be Whitney because Jeremy brainwashed me of the fact that she uses Normal-Type Pokémon and she has pink hair. In the third generation, Flannery steals the crown, unfortunately for the rest. For one, she is one of the best designed characters to ever hit the world of Pokémon, and for a second point, she uses Fire-Type Pokémon. What isn't there to like? My favourite Elite Four member/Champion would have to be Lance. Pink hair plus dragons? Yes, most definitely the coolest character to ever hit the games/anime.

The_oz

I am Oz!
Years
Kanto; Giovanni, and Gary
Johto: Claire
Hoenn:Norman and Brawly
Sinnoh: none

Elite Four: Agatha,Bruno, Drake, and Lance (if he counts, since Gary beat him and he became the champ)

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2009
mine are Lance , Claire and Drake but Lance is my fave cos dragons rule :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Kanto Gym Leader (R/B/Y): I guess I would have to say Sabrina, because even though she had Psychic Pokemon, I was able to beat them with my Jolteon. :3
Kanto Gym Leader (G/S/C): Blue/Green, he was obviously the hardest of the Gym Leaders, though he was still easy. >_> -was able to beat him with high forties on her Crystal-
Johto Gym Leader: I would say Whitney because she was the only one who gave me a challenge, but I know my mind is saying Claire, because Dragonair > Dragonite and such. >_>;
Hoenn Gym Leader: Flannery, because she's just awesome like that. :]
Sinnoh Gym Leader: ... Let me get back to this one. >_>;;;

Kanto Elite Four: I'm going to say Lorelei, because I'm going to say Lance for Johto because she's grew on me due to certain reasons. :] Besides, Ice/Water pokemon are awesome, and tend to become my favorites.
Johto Elite Four: Lance, because Dragon > Everything else in the Elite Four. :]
Hoenn Elite Four: Steven, because he's the only one I remember he's awesome like that.
Sinnoh Elite Four: ... let me get back to you on this. >_>;;;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Overall, my favourite gym leaders are Volkner & Jasmine. Just the way they... er, carry themselves. Really showing what a true gym leader is in my eyes. Yeah yeah, Volkner is a lazy guy at times, get just looks for that worthy challenger. And Jasmine destroyed my so many times in Gold she deserves my respect. XD So, I'd have to those two are my top two gym leaders.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
Years
I don't see any 5th gen. Pokemon Gym Leaders...
Oh, just to fill in the blanks,
*checks serebii*
Ecruteak's Gym leader is Morty... (Ghst Type)
The E4 in the 2nd Gen. that are blank are Will and Karen... (Psy and Dark i believe)
Below Sydney should be Phoebe...
Oh and doesn't Bertha look like Agatha's Twin?
They're name's sound alike, too! ^_^

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
I love clair. I love it how they used dragon types for her..

of course I think cynthia from the elite 4 is pretty cool as well. But lance is cool as well..Argh to much of a selection to decide x_x

Back