• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite HeartGold / SoulSilver Music

jammi567

Champion Red's Theme, as every other person has mentioned.

But no love for the Johto Gym Leader Battle Theme? Or Route 29? Especially the latter - you should all be ashamed of yourselves. ;)

Shadowed Team

Kanto/Johto Pokémon Master
    Years
  • These music themes are the ones I love:-

Champion Lance/Red Battle Theme
    Battle! Suicune
    Battle! Raikou
    Battle! Entei
    Opening
    Title
    Route 30
    Kanto/Johto Trainer Battles
    Kanto/Johto Gym Battles
    Kanto/Johto Wild Pokemon Battles

Hydro Pumper

Water Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • To be honest, I actually enjoyed all the sound tracks present in Heartgold and Soulsilver, whether it was the up-to-date modern version, or the original using the Gameboy Sounds. Each one reminded me of when I was younger playing through Gold and Crystal versions (as well as Red and Yellow version to an extent too).

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    I li-i-ke-e the Champion battle theme (used when you battle Lance/Red)...gives you the feel of a tense battle, don't you think?

AquaFin

Mudkip Commander
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2016
    My favourite HG/SS music by far is the Kanto Gym Leader Battle theme. An intense battle. I always left my DS on just to listen to that heartracing music. Never could get over the music and never will.

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
  • There are several good music and we get really nostalgic with them...

But my favorite one is Ho-oh's Battle theme... it's so... legendary... XD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Violet City / Olivine City has been my favorite since GSC, and I really don't see that changing.

arbok

cobra pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    route one and the classic pokemon center is pure nostalgia but I did also love Red/Lance theme. However the real winner has to be the Team Rocket music. Both during and outside battle. I would just stand in the radio tower for ages listning to that music.

Back