• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite legendary in RSE?

Favorite legendary in RSE?

• Regirock

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Registeel

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Regice

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • Latios

Votes: 35 21.1%
  • Latias

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 31 18.7%
  • Groudon

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 68 41.0%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 22 13.3%

• Total voters

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Last one got died and got revived, so hey, why not start a new one? Question's simple. Which RSE legendary is your favorite? I personally like Regice the best. The other Regis are cool too though. The way you get to them is much better than getting to legendary trios in previous and later games, honestly. You have to actually unlock them, otherwise you wouldn't know a thing about them, whereas in other games, you're either forced to fight them or they're easily available/accessible. But Regice is my favorite since it looks cool and has a neat cry, haha. Plus dat shiny. It's so pretty. :<

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    REGIS ALL DA WAY. For real though, I love them. They're the first to feel "legendary". Like when I think of a legend, I feel like there should be a backstory to them and that they would live in a ruined area, and the Regis actually meet that expectation, and they protected the ancient people of the Earth, which is another thing I expect from an ancient, legendary Pokemon. Golems made up of minerals that strike to kill? Heck yes. I love all three, but the favorite is a tie between Regirock and Regice. I'm leaning more towards Regirock, though. <3333 Plus he so cute. <333

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    REGIS ALL DA WAY. For real though, I love them. They're the first to feel "legendary". Like when I think of a legend, I feel like there should be a backstory to them and that they would live in a ruined area, and the Regis actually meet that expectation, and they protected the ancient people of the Earth, which is another thing I expect from an ancient, legendary Pokemon. Golems made up of minerals that strike to kill? Heck yes. I love all three, but the favorite is a tie between Regirock and Regice. I'm leaning more towards Regirock, though. <3333 Plus he so cute. <333

I forgot to mention the best part about them. If you defeat them (not that you'd want to), they fly away. A PILE OF ROCKS. FLIES. AWAY. and ice and steel. But yeah, they're that badass.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    Groudon :D
    Hes one of my all time favorite legendaries
    Though i like Deoxys a lot too

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022

I forgot to mention the best part about them. If you defeat them (not that you'd want to), they fly away. A PILE OF ROCKS. FLIES. AWAY. and ice and steel. But yeah, they're that badass.

Holy crackerjacks! I've only ever caught them. I must defeat them to see this. That sounds beautiful. ;;
    Of course I love Rayquaza, too, but my rock golem smashes his head in, so what's up? Come at my rocks, bro.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    All of them are awesome even by Pokemon standards but if I had to make a choice it would be a tie between Jirachi and Deoxys for me with Jirachi tugging a little bit tighter to my heart, I adore the legend behind Jirachi and how it can grant any wish and the form changing capabilities of Deoxys too much to come to a landslide decision between the 2 there though but I like Jirachi just a teeny tiny bit more overall in all honesty.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    What? No poll? D:

By Design, I love the Regi Trio. They're large, hulking, and their chambers are ominous. By usefulness, I think Kyogre is beast though. I mean, a couple Calm Minds, and it can sweep everything with Surf, Thunder, and Ice Beam. :P

WasSollDas

Fighting / Psychic ROOLZ!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Personally, Latios. That......slick design......amazing movepool......and it's MALE! Sorry I'm being sexist, but when I was a 10-year old boy, I was sooooo pissed off that I could only get my red, FEMALE Latias from Pkmn Sapphire. I was begging to another guy to trade my......I think it was my Rayquaza or sth, for his Latios & Groudon (just because my Rayquaza was lvl 100, and the other two was quite underleveled).

Seriously, that's how I loved it. A Rayquaza for a LATIOS.

Latios, no questions asked. I was so pissed off that I could only get Latias in Pkmn Sapphire (cuz it was female, sorry that I'm being sexist).

Seriously, I ended up begging to another guy to trade my RAYQUAZA for a Latios (and a Groudon, because loved that guy too and it was very underleveled, while my green beast was lvl 100). Yeah, that's how much I loved it.

But for usefulness, I guess Rayquaza always helped me out a lot with the all attack (Ice beam, Dragon claw, Thunderbolt, Fly) moveset. But still, I can't forget the day I saw the red, female dragon roaming all around my cartridge instead of a blue, male one......

Last edited:
    Years
    Definitely Rayquaza. At one point I even had a team of 6 Rayquaza with completely different movesets on Emerald (looking back it seems kind of stupid, but they sure plowed through the E4 :D)

Years
    Latios has always been my favorite legendary in Hoenn. I dont really know why to be honest, I just love his design.

He's also really good to have :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2012
    I love Rayquazza! Sorry if I spelt that wrong =p

Something about it...

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    My favorite is Latios! It's fast, powerful, and even more, you can actually use it in the Battle Frontier. <3 It's design is really cool and sleek, and I think it's one of the coolest legendaries in the whole series. :3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Groudon. 'Cause he's so bad-ass yo.
    More to the point, Ruby was my first Pokemon game, and the box-art was definitely one of the first things that caught my attention. I know the box-art is really just plain, but Groudon just looked very intriguing. Groudon was also my first (I think) legendary opponent.

Back