• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Magical Journey Character?

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Probably Eevee. Grandpa is insanely funny, I agree with that. XD

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    I usually read at the bookstore. (Yeah yeah, laugh at me.) I've read all 4 volumes, but I probably don't remember much.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I have volumes 1 and 3 ^^
    I like Granpa and Bulbasaur XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Grandpa of course! The manga ran 7 volumes in America, and 10 volumes in Japan. It also just started with a sequal manga, it's about wally and pikachu.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    *kicks Viz for stopping not one, but TWO great pokemon mangas*

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    I...think Hazel would make a better pair. Coconut is feverish for Almond and will strain whatever she knows to get him. but Hazel just plain loves him and she will do anything to get him.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I think Hazel 'cause she has been open about her love for Almond since the begining, she wonders who he loves, but she doesn't really do anything to find out.
    Coconut, on the other hand, pushes herself [to/past] her limit to figure it out (Hypnotisim; Eevee, Pokemon Genious), doing things Hazel would never dream of doing.

So Almond/Hazel
    Who do you think Almond likes?

Back