• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Major Region

Which of the following is your favorite "major" region

• Kanto

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • Johto

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 19 20.2%

• Total voters

Visible Light

Take me to your king...
    Years
    I'm pretty sure there was a thread like this before, but it's probably expired by now.

Anyway, let me get to the main discussion: Which of the major regions do you like the most?

The choice include:
    Kanto
    Johto
    Hoenn
    Sinnoh

My favorite would be Johto because it just seems to stand out more than all the other ones. There were many interesting stuff there. My second favorite would be Kanto, the original place we all knew.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I chose Hoenn but I like Sinnoh a lot too. Mainly because roselia, Roserade and Contests!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I haven't played the 4th gen so I can't comment on Sinnoh but of the games I have played, Kanto would be my favourite.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I like Sinnoh the best, it has Pokemon Contests, Pal Park and all these other New Features, i hate the region of Kanto, its so plain, no contests.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Very hard question.....well I know that Sinnoh is competing with something.....err.....it's out of Kanto and Hoen for me........I can't vote yet! lol I'll be back lol

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    The hoenn and sinnoh both are cool, but I'll go for the hoenn one.

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    I choose Johto because of It's vast improvment that it introduced to Pokemon. It had everything and it was very enjoyable to play in the G/S/C series. I also loved the Pokemon it introduced, one of my favourite fire types; Typhlosion being one of them.

shockzone

Titles are to short to have a-
    Years
    Kanto was my favorite due to its orginality and Johto my second favorite because it built upon that originality without ruining it.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I have to say IMHO that it has to be Kanto as the old saying goes the original is the best.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Hoenn (beacause the first pokemon game I got was pokemon) ruby and yeah I just like hoenn a lot

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Hoenn and Kanto. Loved the surfing in Hoenn and the memories in Kanto. Johto wasn't that memorable and the mountains in Sinnoh was a pain. Doesn't mean I don't like them. They were all great.

Years
    Johto is my favourite region because I love the G/S/C games and it has some great cities/places too. Kanto is my second favorite because it is the "original" region.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I choose Johto because thats the first pokemon game i played, and i really liked the layout. Kanto is really close tho.

Back